Not open for further replies.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Welcome to the Photo of the Day thread for this month! All members are invited to participate, share your favorite and/or best images, posting only one per day.

Images must have been taken by yourself and make sure they are safe for work. Images can be new or archived.

{Moderator Molly's note: Katbel kindly started this thread for us, but I moved this post so that it wouldn't get lost in the now-locked October thread.}

A room.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Photo of the Day thread for this month! All members are invited to participate, share your favorite and/or best images, posting only one per day.

Images must have been taken by yourself and make sure they are safe for work. Images can be new or archived.

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score

{Moderator Molly's note: Katbel kindly started this thread for us, but I moved this post so that it wouldn't get lost in the now-locked October thread.}
My apologies 😔: I didn't know I wasn't entitled to start a new thread. I should have asked
but now I know 🙂

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Hah! I forgot it's now November. Thanks for moving my photo!

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
My apologies 😔: I didn't know I wasn't entitled to start a new thread. I should have asked
but now I know 🙂
no you absolutely are! i just moved city’s post from today so it wouldn’t be orphaned in the october thread. since he posted before you, his post got automatically moved to the top of the thread because it runs chronologically.

anyone is welcome to start the thread!

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
clearly the maid hasn't been keeping up with the windows.

(okay, i'm the maid.)
This is what I'm telling myself sometime 😄
Other times I try to clean the window 's photo but at that point it's faster to clean the window itself LOL
If I can reach the window of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2