Street-177.jpg

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Twelve years ago another photographer and I did a project in San Francisco's Tenderloin neighborhood, hitting up random people for conversation and a portrait or two. That resulted in a journal being published called Tenderloin USA - where all journal proceeds went to a SF youth services agency (Larkin Street Youth Services) helping kids living on the street with shelter, job skills, mental health and medical services, etc.

To help generate publicity we hit up random strangers (even SFPD cops) on the street to pose with our journal. I even snuck a few copies into the SF MOMA bookstore. :)

Guy holding TL USA at Powell and Market.jpg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I'm hosting a meetup later today and went leaf collecting yesterday to get some props (will also have fruit, lanterns and some other goodies to photograph on the sand dunes at the beach for everyone) and thought I would get some shots of one of these to play around with. This is with the new Sony 24-70 lens taken against a black card/canvas, I added a radial gradient to the background and sprayed it with water for effect.

DSC07179_web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2