iPhone
D in alley 9-19-2009.jpg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Outstanding! This could be used as a textbook example of how to take a compelling photo. First, you have an interesting subject, great contrast in the center with interesting angles, and a perfect rule of thirds. IMO this is the best photo you've ever shared, Molly.

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Outstanding! This could be used as a textbook example of how to take a compelling photo. First, you have an interesting subject, great contrast in the center with interesting angles, and a perfect rule of thirds. IMO this is the best photo you've ever shared, Molly.

It would be perfect as an illustration for a great book!

I can't quite put my finger on it as to why, but I love the subdued warm color palette and the composition. It does remind me of a book or magazine I may have read growing up.
Oh, wow. Thanks everyone! My daughter and I are always trailing behind my husband and son when we are on outings as shen and I look for photo ops, and this day was no different at the apple orchard! We go every year and I take the same photos every year. I did find two new angles this year, this photo and the one of the little brown barn I shared a couple of days ago. But I never have time to really work a location since I'm with everyone else, and it's usually one photo per spot and hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2