Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Web_September_22_2023_001.jpg

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
I was surprised at that - also some local people calling yesterday the first day of fall (always thought it was the 21st) - seems it's shifting (makes sense, as our calendar / timing doesn't exactly match reality) :)

Technically, your location on the globe also determines whether you mark the fall equinox this year on Saturday, September 23, or Friday, September 22. The bulk of the world's population will experience the 2023 fall equinox on Saturday.​

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
It's funny how you can get through life and miss so many of the little things. I don't remember ducks going into "sleep mode" during a storm and tucking their bills under their wings. :)

Doing our lunch time walk at the lake (yes, the rains have finally returned to the Vancouver area - no sunshine in the forecast for the next week :(

IMG_1559.jpeg

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
It's funny how you can get through life and miss so many of the little things. I don't remember ducks going into "sleep mode" during a storm and tucking their bills under their wings. :)

Doing our lunch time walk at the lake (yes, the rains have finally returned to the Vancouver area - no sunshine in the forecast for the next week :(

View attachment 26101
Few days ago I saw many ducks at a pond , near Jericho beach, in the same sleeping mode and it was morning and sunny
The pond was almost empty and muddy šŸ˜Ÿ . I thought the water level should increase and they should be very happy next week, more than us..šŸ˜‰ but in your picture you prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2