Ron DeSantis: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Man where did we see this before? time to boycott I guess. Is this a way to find those sneaking transgender teenagers???

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

More

Florida School Districts Are Requiring Students to Provide Records of Their Menstrual Cycle to Play Sports​

After giving it much thought I still can't think of a demographic that would be happy about the school system tracking their daughter's menstrual cycle, especially from the FREEDOM small government anti-surveillance state right.

This may not be that occasion but sooner or later the torch and pitchfork bigot crowd in their retribution escalation rally is going to reach a point where they go "Wait, what did you just say? No, we don't want that." But this is what happens when you spend all your time marinating in downwind farts.

I'd say DeSantis biggest skill is decreasing his national appeal on a near daily basis.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Wow! A friend has two granddaughters living in Florida who are attending a public "magnet" school in their community. Right now neither girl is old enough to be having monthly cycles and I don't know what their interests are in terms of participating in various athletic activities, but it seems to me that this is not something my friend or the parents of those two young girls would consider acceptable as the children continue to grow and develop both physically and with wanting to explore their personal interests, especially if one or more athletic endeavor is among them.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow! A friend has two granddaughters living in Florida who are attending a public "magnet" school in their community. Right now neither girl is old enough to be having monthly cycles and I don't know what their interests are in terms of participating in various athletic activities, but it seems to me that this is not something my friend or the parents of those two young girls would consider acceptable as the children continue to grow and develop both physically and with wanting to explore their personal interests, especially if one or more athletic endeavor is among them.

I'm sure DeSantis feels the only athletic endeavor females should be interested in is giving birth.

Within a year I predict he'll do a news conference in black face. He's running out of sticking it to the libs stunts.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Ok, I agree this is stupid and invasive. But it is not mandatory yet as it has to go before a full board vote later this month. But in reading a few articles about this, one sentence kind of stunned me:

Trans women, who may not have periods, could essentially risk outing themselves with these forms,

Do they think people don't know? Do they think a teacher or administrator or other students will forget that 2 years ago Jill was Jack? I don't want to seem insensitive here, but aside from a few high end drag queens or models, you can tell. And even on them you can tell if you look close enough. There is nothing to out. People already know.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok, I agree this is stupid and invasive. But it is not mandatory yet as it has to go before a full board vote later this month. But in reading a few articles about this, one sentence kind of stunned me:

Do they think people don't know? Do they think a teacher or administrator or other students will forget that 2 years ago Jill was Jack? I don't want to seem insensitive here, but aside from a few high end drag queens or models, you can tell. And even on them you can tell if you look close enough. There is nothing to out. People already know.
they see trans people are sneaking in everywhere. So trans people could not like about a face period? they seem to always mis the obvious. its so pathetic really.

Last edited:

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Maybe there is a new teacher, or the 10th grade homeroom teacher of Jack is on leave and the sub for the next year doesn't know Jack was a Jill. Also the notion you can tell if you look closely enough is not necessarily true. I worked with someone who's girlfriend was trans and by no means would you be able to tell. I sure couldn't and only knew because he confided that to me. I would have never guessed.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Maybe there is a new teacher, or the 10th grade homeroom teacher of Jack is on leave and the sub for the next year doesn't know Jack was a Jill. Also the notion you can tell if you look closely enough is not necessarily true. I worked with someone who's girlfriend was trans and by no means would you be able to tell. I sure couldn't and only knew because he confided that to me. I would have never guessed.
Of course there are exceptions. But with the vast majority you can tell. Maybe not simply by walking by them, but interact with them a few minutes and you can tell.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
As a parent, I would not allow my daughter to be involved in school athletics in Florida. If enough parents are outraged, the schools will suffer by losing women’s athletics. They’ll wind up with “charter” teams.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
As a parent, I would not allow my daughter to be involved in school athletics in Florida. If enough parents are outraged, the schools will suffer by losing women’s athletics. They’ll wind up with “charter” teams.

The bigger goal is to push people out of public schooling into charter schools where private companies can rape and pillage our tax dollars without accountability or oversite. And unfortunately our public schooling is so piss poor that nobody will really be able to claim our students were doing better in it.

Top Bottom
1 2