Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Can you imagine Rachel Maddow moderating that debate.

Just thinking about that makes Wallace look way too deferential to Trump.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
CNN Instant Poll...

IMG_2573.jpg

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Tonight’s debate, Trump dragged everyone around him into the sewer, with his slimey tenacles demeaning the debate and his position as President as he illustrated just how shitty of a human being he is. You want a meaningful adult debate about the issues? FORGET IT, Trump makes it impossible, no truth to be found erupting from that putrid pie hole. There is no purpose for further debates unless you enjoy watching sickening spectacles.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump got nothing for participating last night. Biden wanted to debate and Trump didn’t, plain and simple. Two different men were calling Trump a liar on the stage last night. This is indicative of his presidency.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It’s also indicative of how a second Trump term would go. You think he’s dictatorial now? Just wait. Mr. Lawnorder had no respect for the rules last night.

Amazingly, the thing that some of us feared—Biden having a mental gaffe—actually happened a couple of times. He was reaching for a few words he couldn’t grasp. But nobody’s talking about that this morning. Trump was such an asshole that what people are talking about is their kids asking them, “Are debates always like this?” And having to explain to them, “No, debates are not always like this.”

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It figures. Trump and his pals are crying this morning about how badly he was treated.

President Donald Trump and his allies are accusing Fox News host Chris Wallace, the embattled moderator of the chaotic first presidential debate, of being part of a plot to damage his reelection prospects...
In the wake of the debate, Trump shared a series of tweets criticising Wallace, a moderate voice on the pro-Trump Fox News network....
"We knew that was coming anyway with a Chris Wallace. I understand he's a Fox guy, but he's no conservative, and he's no centrist either. That's sort of the nature of this game and I think that's why my father has to play it that way," said Trump Jr in conversation with Wallace's colleague Sean Hannity, a vocal Trump supporter.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It’s also indicative of how a second Trump term would go. You think he’s dictatorial now? Just wait. Mr. Lawnorder had no respect for the rules last night.

Amazingly, the thing that some of us feared—Biden having a mental gaffe—actually happened a couple of times. He was reaching for a few words he couldn’t grasp. But nobody’s talking about that this morning. Trump was such an asshole that what people are talking about is their kids asking them, “Are debates always like this?” And having to explain to them, “No, debates are not always like this.”
He was sharp enough that Twitter is all abuzz about him wearing a wire. Anytime he does well it's because he's either on something or wearing something, not because he's a seasoned debater with decades of experience under his belt.

U

User.45

This has been such a shit show. Everybody declaring victory highlights how pointless these debates are. I seriously won't watch the next one if they don't have a mic muting penalty for crosstalk. Again, I'm biased but my perception was that Trump throws temper tantrums the moment the same rules apply to him as to his opponent. I think Wallace was way too tolerant of this BS.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This has been such a shit show. Everybody declaring victory highlights how pointless these debates are. I seriously won't watch the next one if they don't have a mic muting penalty for crosstalk. Again, I'm biased but my perception was that Trump throws temper tantrums the moment the same rules apply to him as to his opponent. I think Wallace was way too tolerant of this BS.
No matter how one looks at it, in the end I don't think any minds were changed and that's bad news for Trump.

U

User.45

No matter how one looks at it, in the end I don't think any minds were changed and that's bad news for Trump.
Agree. Biden's winning and I don't think trump has enough ammunition for upsets this time around, which he'd need to pull off in any of MI, AZ, WI, PA while also winning ALL of the tossups like GA, NC, OH, FL, IA.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2