• tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Listening to part where the man who keeps his taxes hidden accuses the guy who has publicized this taxes for the last 20 years of taking money from the Ukraine. Talk about projection, this is Trump’s forte.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I just checked out FiveThirtyEight. Apparently, it's not quite the trainwreck the 1st debate was, with both Trump and Biden acting relatively civil towards each other.

...relatively, of course, being the key word here. There's still plenty of muckraking and accusations going around.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I just checked out FiveThirtyEight. Apparently, it's not quite the trainwreck the 1st debate was, with both Trump and Biden acting relatively civil towards each other.

...relatively, of course, being the key word here. There's still plenty of muckraking and accusations going around.
Let us know if you see any game changers.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
From Nate Silver just now.

To just ground things here for a minute, there’s 20 minutes left in the debate, and we can argue about who’s done better (I have a fairly strong opinion on that), but Trump really needs some sort of knockout blow or major Biden gaffe given his poor position in the race, and we certainly haven’t seen that so far.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Let us know if you see any game changers.

You're reading from the same source I am.

It seems they both did okay. The only questionable thing being tossed about on the internet is how Biden looked at his watch at some point during the debate, an act of seeming impatience that apparently hurt H.W Bush during the debates in the 90's.

...if that's the worst Biden is being smeared with, then I'd say he did fairly well overall.

And since Trump didn't shit himself onstage, it could be said he did decently as well.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

And Trump with his pants on fire...

Top Bottom
1 2