The Election Day Thread

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Tonight's speeches by both Biden and Harris were refreshing, they were healing, they were reminders of what we had almost lost during the past four years and now can reclaim again..... A joyful day capped by a joyful and inspiring evening, with so much to which to look forward in the days and weeks ahead as well as the next four years!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Intel drones, they practice out here in Folsom (near Sacramento) all the time, what they can do with them is quite amazing.
Yeah. First time I ever saw what amazing thing drones can do was in the Super Bowl a few years ago. Very impressive—especially the computer control needed to do all those tricks. If you think about the planning and complexity needed to keep dozens of instruments perfectly aligned on an X-Y-Z axis...

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’ve neglected this forum. I’ve been too nervous. So I’ve done nothing but read practically the whole time. I voted early so I downloaded this watch face. I think of it as my “I Voted!” sticker. I was gonna switch to a different one the next day but I got paranoid about it. Like what if I switched it and Biden lost. So
I kept it. I’m so relieved. I realize how ridiculous I sound. Especially after telling y’all my family and I aren’t really into the flag.
ab972717fc099addb5cd6fead43e0f54.jpg
Welcome back (to the posting fray) I totally get it. I didn't unsubscribe from the Biden email list after making a few donations even though they literally sent me hundreds of texts and emails because I didn't want to jinx it, either. I think we can all now take a collective sigh of relief, all we have to worry about now is how they're going to drag Trump out of the WH lol.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yeah. First time I ever saw what amazing thing drones can do was in the Super Bowl a few years ago. Very impressive—especially the computer control needed to do all those tricks. If you think about the planning and complexity needed to keep dozens of instruments perfectly aligned on an X-Y-Z axis...
I drove over and took some pics one night, I can also see them from the end of my street some nights.

IMG_9323.jpgIMG_9332.jpg

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score
Welcome back (to the posting fray) I totally get it. I didn't unsubscribe from the Biden email list after making a few donations even though they literally sent me hundreds of texts and emails because I didn't want to jinx it, either. I think we can all now take a collective sigh of relief, all we have to worry about now is how they're going to drag Trump out of the WH lol.

I’m glad I’m not the only one superstitious! He’s gonna be a hot mess. The whining and crying is about to get so good!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Like what if I switched it and Biden lost.

Hah! Caught myself last Monday deciding not to put Dancin' in the Streets into some playlist du jour because suddenly I had the oh noes like what if that would jinx the whole election are you crazy just don't go there.

And somewhere in that other place I think I have posts about how I'm not a superstitious person.

But never mind, today I had that thing blasting out of my rack system cranked to an 8, I could hear it from the back yard when I went out to the shed to put the rakes away and fetch a snow shovel.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Intel drones, they practice out here in Folsom (near Sacramento) all the time, what they can do with them is quite amazing. I just wish YTTV could keep up with the bandwidth of all the people watching, it keeps buffering.
Computer controlled flight control? How many of them, 1 per light?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
So other than Mitt Romney, have any elected Republicans congratulated President-elect Biden?
It would not surprise me in the least if they did not in any official capacity. Maybe some of them in back channels where their base won’t notice.

Top Bottom
1 2