The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
But I will give half a point to "...I just like his policies". At least it's a reason that I can comprehend even if I strongly disagree.
But even on his policies he's a big failure. He didn't build the wall, let alone have Mexico pay for it. His trade war was a disaster, with the imbalance of trade at a ten year high in Nov. 2020. About 25% of the current national debt was accrued during his administration. And the economy was in shambles when he left office due in part to his disastrous handling of the pandemic. What's to like?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
But even on his policies he's a big failure. He didn't build the wall, let alone have Mexico pay for it. His trade war was a disaster, with the imbalance of trade at a ten year high in Nov. 2020. About 25% of the current national debt was accrued during his administration. And the economy was in shambles when he left office due in part to his disastrous handling of the pandemic. What's to like?

People like to confuse rhetoric with policy and achievements. I’ll vote for any politician who says I should have a million dollars in my savings account. Just them saying it doesn’t make a million dollars magically appear in my savings account. Apparently, some people think that is exactly how it works.

Something that infuriates me that I frequently hear from Trump supporters is they like how he makes them feel good about being an American, patriotism. What they are really saying is they want to be told they are exceptional when they in fact aren’t. There’s nothing exceptional about having a job, paying the bills, or raising a family and yet so many people have bought into the absurd myth that, that makes them heroes and a higher class of global citizen.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. I'm just saying I've heard others say that. I'm not saying that makes him a good candidate. Maybe the policies they like are the things that keep white people on top and in power. Maybe they like his stance on guns and abortion. I'm not sure. And I probably don't like the policies they do. I just appreciated that they admitted he's a clown in front of the cameras.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I couldn't bring myself to watch any of the town hall, or even excerpts from it. I've heard all the stolen election and other lies enough.

I know many people who voted for Trump in 2016, despite ample evidence that he was unfit. I understand why they felt he represented a break with the old political system. But I have no such understanding for those who voted for him again in 2020. Even if they didn't like him or his policies, a non-vote would have been better. At this point, anyone who still supports Trump is pretty much beyond redemption.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I mean come on people, really, can we just stop posting this shit?

m9gfuvyrbm0b1.png

giphy.gif

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
March 2024 for trump's NY trial. That will be interesting. Maybe even chaotic, despite the judge's protective order.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hell looks like he may be in for another round on the defamation case he just lost because as usual he spouted the same crap that he just got judged for a day after loosing. the idiot has no sense of what to not say.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
March 2024 for trump's NY trial. That will be interesting. Maybe even chaotic, despite the judge's protective order.

Wow, almost a whole year before the creep has to go to trial? And of course if he loses he would appeal, and then appeal that decision etc. etc. It's astonishing how this guy has committed crime after crime for decades and never has to face consequences. No one is above the law???

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wow, almost a whole year before the creep has to go to trial? And of course if he loses he would appeal, and then appeal that decision etc. etc. It's astonishing how this guy has committed crime after crime for decades and never has to face consequences. No one is above the law???

It'll be interesting to see how that plays out while he's running for president.

And then there's Jack Smith on the federal side. I wouldn't be surprised if indictments will be released within the next two months. And a trial date in 2024.

Fani Willis in Georgia may have something similar within the next couple of months.

trump's lawyers will be busy. Hope they're working via extra large retainers.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Granted, the CFSG is not actually involved in this directly, but he has done nothing about it. There is honor among thieves.

I really, really do not like people, even (or especially) the Common Clay, being fleeced, but our whole economic edifice would collapse if we forced businesses to operate honestly.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Granted, the CFSG is not actually involved in this directly, but he has done nothing about it. There is honor among thieves.

I really, really do not like people, even (or especially) the Common Clay, being fleeced, but our whole economic edifice would collapse if we forced businesses to operate honestly.
the grift keeps on grifting. nothing like using a grifter to help you grift.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score