The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh man. This is too much. After presenting the premise that Biden is mentally out of it, Hannity softballs it to Trump to hype it up as serious. “We shouldn’t talk about it, it’s very serious.”

So after pretending Biden’s mind is mush, Trump then goes on to express “shock” that Iran may be acquiring nukes, said it would never happen under his leadership… then takes credit for ending the Iran agreement in the same damn breath.

But hey, he said clearly and with no hesitation, so I guess that means he’s ahead of Biden in the brains department?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Speaking of Iran, the government cannot seem to locate a classified document (regarding military plans to invade Iran) that ShitGibbon bragged about, saying he wished he could show it to attendees of a meeting at his golf course, but it was classified – so classified that the people he was blorting at were not supposed to even be aware that the document existed.
He's going to end up in prison and leave us with DeSantis FFS. We need him to prolong this at least through the election.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The DoJ investigation is so chock full of evidence that we already know of, it’s hard to believe he’s not already under arrest. I don’t say that to exaggerate.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The leading Republican nominee.

IMG_1319.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Just when I figure it can't get more bizarre, I realize there's still more room for astonishment on how members of the republican party go full in on trump, without a concern in the world.
It’s one of the reasons comedians have such a hard time parodying him, they say nothing they can do will top reality.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Remember when Fox and the GOP’s big thing was “patriotism”? EVERYTHING anyone liberal ever said was unpatriotic and un-American to them.

So yeah, it’s hard to believe this is the same party we’re talking, a party in subservience to someone who says our country is third-world in caps everyday, says it’s going to hell, and he - a real estate celebrity who’s age long surpassed his IQ - is the only one who can return to America to greatness.

You really cannot make any of this stuff up. He’s praising dictators all the time, can you imagine any other major GOP figure gloating over these dictators like Trump?

It’s not even remotely concerning or worrying to them. The same people who get their panties in a knot if you kneel during a song. 🙄

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Remember when Fox and the GOP’s big thing was “patriotism”? EVERYTHING anyone liberal ever said was unpatriotic and un-American to them.

So yeah, it’s hard to believe this is the same party we’re talking, a party in subservience to someone who says our country is third-world in caps everyday, says it’s going to hell, and he - a real estate celebrity who’s age long surpassed his IQ - is the only one who can return to America to greatness.

You really cannot make any of this stuff up. He’s praising dictators all the time, can you imagine any other major GOP figure gloating over these dictators like Trump?

It’s not even remotely concerning or worrying to them. The same people who get their panties in a knot if you kneel during a song. 🙄

Yeah... I'll never get it either. Maybe in my next life I'll come back as a sociologist and figure it out.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
A veteran making a bold claim - but, it’s far away from 2024 and this case has been investigated for months. Are we on another indictment watch?

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
What does that mean? It was obvious that the investigation was all about his handling of classified documents.

I *think* what it means is that indictments may be coming very soon. And as a formality, an opportunity is given (but not required) a potential defendant to voluntarily come in and talk/testify before the grand jury before a vote is taken.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I *think* what it means is that indictments may be coming very soon. And as a formality, an opportunity is given (but not required) a potential defendant to voluntarily come in and talk/testify before the grand jury before a vote is taken.
Sounds like it could come down within the next day.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
If so...cats and dogs dancing together in the streets is immenent. :)
And it could propel DeSantis and IMO that's a far scarier evil than Trump. Here's to hoping Trump can still pounce on him, even if it's with an ankle bracelet.

Top Bottom
1 2