The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'd say the same goes for all the suckers buying the stock. I'm sure there will be stories someday of rubes who sank everything they had into buying as much stock as they could.
The report is investors bought it early, and then sold it to the suckersā€¦šŸ˜„

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Cult.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 193150.png

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
looks like Junior is spending insurance now. of course the heath insurance is not that I the Cristian version of pay us and we will pray and maybe help if it is not anything to do with sex or long term or cancer and and such. or if we don't think your christian enough.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
looks like Junior is spending insurance now. of course the heath insurance is not that I the Cristian version of pay us and we will pray and maybe help if it is not anything to do with sex or long term or cancer and and such. or if we don't think your christian enough.

"Sorry, our insurance doesn't cover acts of God. Your appendix ruptured? Must have been God's will. Denied."

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Yoused

up
Reaction score
Appears to be a smart move:

"The New York attorney generalā€™s office is raising questions about the $175 million bond Donald Trump posted in the civil fraud case and has asked for more information to prove itā€™s financially sound."

best line evar,

(Individual-ONE)ā€™s attorney accused the attorney generalā€™s office of trying to be purposely troublesome for the former president.

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
Trump fan has been arrested for threatening to kill Letitia James and Arthur Engoron if they dared to seize Donald Trump's assets...

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Being forced to live in a society where this deranged mental midget is treated as a normal person is slowly eroding my sanity.

I do not like mysteries and the unknown, and this, as you all know, is seriously bothersome to me, trying to understand my peers who donā€™t view him with comic dismissiveness. I can handle the racism, the lies, the paranoia and conspiracies, all of it. I just canā€™t handle him. For the love of whatever god you pray to, what the **** is it about this cartoonish, buffoonish, lying idiot that blinds normal people to the obvious?

In no time prior to 2015 would Joe Biden and Trumpā€™s mental faculties have been compared, or their characters. In no way prior to 2015 would people have taken Trump seriously. The initial reactions to him - as an idiot on a foolā€™s errand (birtherism) - were the correct ones. When he had press conferences on some rainy golf course with ten people yammering about a birth certificate, that was the correct and appropriate height of the seriousness he should have been taken with.

We are now at the point of Trump selling Showtime Rotisseries for four easy payments of $99.99 (call now and heā€™ll throw in an extra two payments of $199.99), and people think heā€™s Reagan. Who also sucked, by the way.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
Individual-ONE's latest accufession

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

well he just told us he uses cocaine. of course he forgot How much drugs were in hid administration.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

He also has ads saying the Democrats are the party of violence.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
Now the idiot wants Nebraska to change their electoral vote allocation to winner-take-all, because sometimes Democrats gain one EV in the more urban Congressional district. In Nebraska and Maine, two EVs go to the winner of the statewide vote and one is allocated to the winner of each congressional district (Maine has two, and they sometimes split, Nebraska has three, and the one around Omaha went blue in '08 and '20).

The real irony here is that if every state adopted this type of EV apportionment, AIUI, gerrymandering would generally favor the Rs overall.

Top Bottom
1 2