The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
the idiot says its his favorite book and I say only it he has one book. only 60.00 for a book you can get for free everywhere. no shame on the orange umpa loompa.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills​

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
the idiot says its his favorite book and I say only it he has one book. only 60.00 for a book you can get for free everywhere. no shame on the orange umpa loompa.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills​

Billing itself as “the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!” the new venture’s website calls it “Easy-to-read” with “large print” and a “slim design” that “invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time.”

Besides a King James Version translation, it includes copies of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance, as well as a handwritten chorus of the famous Greenwood song.

That's quite something considering he only supports it when it benefits him.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Rapper Diddy’s lawyer called the his sex trafficking investigation a witch hunt. Made me realize how much Trump has ruined that term that has now become synonymous with "Yeah, I did it. So what?". It’s the last term anybody proclaiming innocence should use.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
My favorite current thing that Trump does is say that the US has become a joke but stops short of the fact that he and MAGA are the reason for that.

They will be the reason that elephants and dolphins statistically surpass humans on intelligence.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I managed to get some image scans from the Trump-endorsed Bible, it’s true to the source material but there’s something off I can’t put my finger on.

Like Adam and Eve in the garden..

IMG_1239.png

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
pretty pathetic playing the butt hurt Christin while not being a Cristian. worse lying about easter when you don even know what easter is about.
Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 6.10.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 6.09.47 PM.png

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is so bad.trying to claim Biden is doing blasphemy while he compares his lying self to Jesus.
View attachment 28887
Only part of this is about Trump, but worth a few laughs:
SNL Weekend Update 3/30/24

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Because of course. There are some who believe rich white people are only held accountable when they fuck over other rich white people. I think Trump is getting dangerously close to that, but he’s also dangerously close to bleeding his poor rubes dry. Their grift fund is reaching bottom.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Because of course. There are some who believe rich white people are only held accountable when they fuck over other rich white people. I think Trump is getting dangerously close to that, but he’s also dangerously close to bleeding his poor rubes dry. Their grift fund is reaching bottom.

This is actually somewhat heartwarming. Anyone who's gotten into bed with Trump the last decade or so was literally ASKING to be screwed over.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

He uses the court system more frequently than I use the bathroom. Normal people do all they can to stay out of court. That's just how he runs his life. It's just another tool in his tool belt.

Top Bottom
1 2