The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I heard this playing in the news, and I only paid attention because I thought it was a video of Trump with audio of a Kimmel or Fallon skit over the top of it, it starts off like parody before going into creepy cult mode. I thought the first part had to be parody, nope, it’s the real cult deal.

Who tf is trying to tell me Joe Biden is a worse choice than this cult-God dipshit?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
But here’s the issue. Let’s say you are right, but the media is focusing entirely on him saying bloodbath as in a call for violence. Just the headlines alone. So the armed unhinged factions are going to hear that as a dog whistle. I highly doubt they are going to go "Never mind. Turn the jeeps around. He was talking about economics." Let’s not forget thier translation of "fight like hell!" on Jan 6.

There‘s also no evidence tying Hitler directly to the holocaust. I’m sure he was very disappointed to find out about it.
1. Trump praised Hitler as having ”some great ideas”.
2. Trump uses doublespeak, not so coded messaging as a matter of routine.
3. In Trump’s squirming brain, how do “protestors” “fight like hell”? Do they march about vigorously shouting slogans, or do they assault the Capitol building? 🤔

Separately, there is evidence tying Hitler directly to the Holocaust. The entire Nazi machine which he led was responsible. If there are no direct orders signed by Hitler to kill Jews, it means little, because he was the driver of the car…

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
1. Trump praised Hitler as having ”some great ideas”.
2. Trump uses doublespeak, not so coded messaging as a matter of routine.
3. In Trump’s squirming brain, how do “protestors” “fight like hell”? Do they march about vigorously shouting slogans, or do they assault the Capitol building? 🤔

Separately, there is evidence tying Hitler directly to the Holocaust. The entire Nazi machine which he led was responsible. If there are no direct orders signed by Hitler to kill Jews, it means little, because he was the driver of the car…

trump regularly emulating Mussolini's iconic pose, chin tilted up and to the right in defiance, tells me everything I need to know about where he wants to go, and what he wants to be.

Wake up America!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Two Trump slush funds get the maximum amount of cash allowed under law before any amount even gets considered for other candidates. :ROFLMAO:

Trump has invited high-dollar donors to Palm Beach, Florida, for an April 6 fundraiser that comes as his fundraising is well behind President Joe Biden and national Democrats. The invitation’s fine print says donations to the Trump 47 Committee will first be used to give the maximum amount allowed under federal law to Trump’s campaign. Anything left over from the donation next goes toward a maximum contribution to Save America, and then anything left from there goes to the RNC and then to state political parties.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Two Trump slush funds get the maximum amount of cash allowed under law before any amount even gets considered for other candidates. :ROFLMAO:

Trump has invited high-dollar donors to Palm Beach, Florida, for an April 6 fundraiser that comes as his fundraising is well behind President Joe Biden and national Democrats. The invitation’s fine print says donations to the Trump 47 Committee will first be used to give the maximum amount allowed under federal law to Trump’s campaign. Anything left over from the donation next goes toward a maximum contribution to Save America, and then anything left from there goes to the RNC and then to state political parties.

yep and save America money goes to trumps level fees. He is fucking the RNC that of core we were told would not happen. Almost feel sorry for the GOP.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No, you moron.

First, how amazing that you said you had about 400 million in cash under oath, an amount that was growing "substantially' every month - and now you are bragging about having $500 million in cash! Good, we've established you have a lot of money.

Second, the trial is over. The "figuring out what happened and who owes what, if anything" is over. You had a trial, you were given due process.

Third, saying you worked hard for it means nothing. Even if it was true, who cares? People every day have their wages garnished, get screwed over in a divorce, etc. If you're behind on your child support, telling the judge "I was going to use this to go on vacation!" isn't really an excuse, so Trump whining that he was going to use this money on a campaign means nothing.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 093150.png

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
No, you moron.

First, how amazing that you said you had about 400 million in cash under oath, an amount that was growing "substantially' every month - and now you are bragging about having $500 million in cash! Good, we've established you have a lot of money.

Second, the trial is over. The "figuring out what happened and who owes what, if anything" is over. You had a trial, you were given due process.

Third, saying you worked hard for it means nothing. Even if it was true, who cares? People every day have their wages garnished, get screwed over in a divorce, etc. If you're behind on your child support, telling the judge "I was going to use this to go on vacation!" isn't really an excuse, so Trump whining that he was going to use this money on a campaign means nothing.

View attachment 28779

Somebody give that whiney toddler a soft blankie and bottle. Stat!

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well/ he worked his mouth hard for it. the man has not worked in so many years.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm surprised he was humble enough to mention luck played a part in his success. I'd argue it was the biggest factor, and it seems the best you can say about his talents is that he's stretched out going broke for a lifetime.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised he was humble enough to mention luck played a part in his success. I'd argue it was the biggest factor, and it seems the best you can say about his talents is that he's stretched out going broke for a lifetime.
I don't think humility is in his being.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

I don't think humility is in his being.
Every move for Mr Scammer is for a percieved benefit. 🤔

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It's Monday, is Trump Tower seized yet? Fatass didn't get the money, time to start seizing assets. Maybe if you don't want Trump Tower, find out where that cash he brags about is stashed and take it. Cash is better than real estate.

I also wonder if Trump doesn't owe more money than he has in assets. Its possible really rich people utilize debt - you can literally live off of "debt" and even make money from it if you know how to do it (along with a bonus of not having to pay taxes on your "debt"). It's a con job of the highest magnitude, but here's the catch - its totally legal, as long as you play within the very wide and deep pool of legal money laundering.

With Trump, who doesn't play by the rules even when they're next to non-existent - probably has a lot of financial things tied up in who knows what, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying just as hard to keep things secret as he is to actually come up with the hard cash. Who the hell knows who he mingles with or who holds some of his debt. There's probably a reason why he refused to open his books, release his tax returns, etc.

*Ah, no, he didn't have the money. So what was his punishment? A reduction in bond, a delay and a stay on his ban from doing business. If he breaks the law again, they might send him a fruit basket and a gift card!

Last edited:

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
*Ah, no, he didn't have the money. So what was his punishment? A reduction in bond, a delay and a stay on his ban from doing business. If he breaks the law again, they might send him a fruit basket and a gift card!

That's what bugs me. Had this been any of us, we wouldn't have had the bond reduced by more than 50%. I don't want to see him get unfair punishment. But he should be treated like the rest of us. Clearly, that's not happening here. Preferential treatment is a real thing.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The court gives reasons for punishment, findings, etc. What was their reason for randomly reducing his bond by over half? Just because? Wow, must be nice to graduate into a class of society where you get the "just because" clause.

What's the next deadline that will come and go with nothing more than a delay and another court date? What happens if he does shoot someone on Fifth Avenue? A ten-year court battle on whether he can be charged and arrested?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
November can’t come fast enough. He’s far from in the clear, I just wish the path to his downfall wasn’t paved with a million and one micro-victories.

His hush money trial starts on tax day, another cosmic joke.

In other news, he can’t make up his mind on Israel. He has no method, no plan, he just says whatever. He knows the US is pro-Israel, but ending the war he sees as beneficial to himself (not the world, Israelis or Palestinians… just himself). Biden is probably trying to procede with caution. Trump is just saying whatever is politically expedient in the moment.

*Also - he’s bragging about spending money on his campaign, but not committing to it and just saying “it’s an option”. All of this bragging after being given (another) break for no reason.

When asked if he’d take money from foreign leaders or nations…

“I don’t… do that. I think you’d be allowed to do that, possibly, I don’t know.”

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2