DSCF2267.jpg

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Really?

These are wild blackberries. Damn thangs.
yeah they looked liked that about a month ago. The photo I posted above just has some unripe berries still. I don't think we have salmonberries on the east coast; I looked them up and they only go as far west as Idaho. I'm in the DC area where blackberries are native. Here's a different view.

Web_June_21_2023_001-6.jpg

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This is an example of what the new Lightroom "AI" denoise can do. This is a 5D3 shot at ISO 6400 and it cleaned up completely. K.Flay at the Fillmore in San Francisco.

View attachment 24513

Beautiful photograph! In general I hate software subscriptions. Except Lightroom, as Adobe frequently keeps coming up with amazing post processing tools. Nice seeing your music venue photos. Would you also have any fight/kick boxing photos to share (I remember you having some great ones)?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It's been awhile since I've made a framed print, so I decided to make one of the photo I posted yesterday. I now need to find a spot to hang it.

View attachment 24511
Worthy of framing that's for sure. I'm going to have a booth and sell prints at Fogfest (Pacifica) this year and will be having Bay Photo take care of all my prints but would really like to have a setup like this so I can to my own one day.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Worthy of framing that's for sure. I'm going to have a booth and sell prints at Fogfest (Pacifica) this year and will be having Bay Photo take care of all my prints but would really like to have a setup like this so I can to my own one day.

Moving into your new place is the perfect time. The best piece of advice I have is to get a sturdy and heavy (as large as you can fit) work table. Not having it shake/shimmy when cutting mats is critical. A large self-healing cutting mat is essential.

Lots of wall space for hanging framed photos is nice, too.

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
ohh, whoops i accidentally posted two photos today. hopefully you'll all forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2