Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Polarizing filter?

No, just a bit of post-processing in Lightroom, from back in 2011. Looking at it, I'm guessing some negative Clarity to soften it up, increasing color saturation, and increasing dark/black levels.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not exactly a photo but I saw NBC capture similar footage that they aired during the last SF 49ers game and decided to go get my own. It took a bit of time to stage and get the right angles and such, the drone also has obstacle avoidance so there's little risk, it just stops if something gets in it's flight path.

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Not exactly a photo but I saw NBC capture similar footage that they aired during the last SF 49ers game and decided to go get my own. It took a bit of time to stage and get the right angles and such, the drone also has obstacle avoidance so there's little risk, it just stops if something gets in it's flight path.

that's insane!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Ok, now do the Jim "Stonekettle" Wright thing. He likes to use the ultra-wide earth lens with his drone, the one that turns the whole image into a circle.
The DJI software allows for some of those neat effects, not for me but they can be pretty cool.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
My impromptu street portrait of Frida, in San Francisco.

As an aside, the real Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera were married for a 2nd time in San Francisco's City Hall in 1940. Diego Rivera was in San Francisco to create his 74' long x 22' high fresco mural called Pan American Unity for the Golden Gate International Exposition held on Treasure Island.

Frida.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2