Welcome new members!

U

User.191

It looks I was invited back in August. Whoops. I think at the time I felt I was already a member of so many forums I didn't need to join yet another, but recent circumstances have compelled me 😌 I regret not joining earlier now.
Welcome to TA - many of us are a little crazy certifiably nuts but we don’t bite. Apart from @DT - I’d stay clear of him until he’s been fed…

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I rest my case…
1625449876715.jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Hi,

I have responded to an invitation from Eric. I still enjoy certain forums on MR but I like to explore the bigger world as well. Looking forward to some interesting topics and conversations on this site.

You are very welcome, and great to see you here. Please feel free to make yourself at home.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have responded to an invitation from Eric. I still enjoy certain forums on MR but I like to explore the bigger world as well. Looking forward to some interesting topics and conversations on this site.
Welcome to TA! There’s always someone around who will engage in discussion about anything here. Check out some of the threads.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
oops, finally found the correct welcome thread. Hi everybody!

Hello all. PRSI refugee ("ThisBougieLife") here. Thank you for inviting me to join.

As one of PRSI's staunchest defenders (and one of its youngest regular posters) I'm happy to find an alternative. I didn't share much that was personal on MR, but just a refresher: I am Adler, I'm from the SF Bay Area, graduated college in 2020, and am currently doing not much but hope to attend graduate school soon.

I see a lot of familiar faces (avatars). I hope I can be a positive addition to this site.

Hi,

More familiar people! Welcome all of you!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome. I love the handle. You’re one of the more interestingly named members here.

Top Bottom
1 2