Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Just teasing you guys ;) not like I have a lot to do around here these days, adding a few smilies was pretty exciting.

Except... Now I will be spending most of my time what is the "right" emoji for the proper reaction. Is this one more of an eye roll or a puke? 🤔

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Where is the public shame campaign? These people have not seen cancel culture. Remember when we really did have that? Not the serious Cosby kind, let’s go back to public pressure campaigns of mockery and derision. Yes, MTG and Trump are mocked, but it’s not really lethal or abundant enough.

I’m exhausted, these chucklef*cks are mind-numbingly inept, immoral and stupid and they’ve been given far too much benefit of a doubt because of their titles. It’s time for the titles to be earned by your actions, not just winning elections.

Compassion hasn’t worked, maybe we need derision and mockery, of the voters in her district too.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Except... Now I will be spending most of my time what is the "right" emoji for the proper reaction. Is this one more of an eye roll or a puke? 🤔
I love the thinking finger on chin emoji, it can mean a variety of things, thinking, puzzled, or disapproval. :)

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Fox News columnist: Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘an idiot’ trying to ‘wreck the GOP’​

In the spectrum of assholery within the GOP, she and Jordon sit at the top. It has to be a sign of just how bad they are, when Fox turns on any of them. Not that that makes Fox any better, just that it might have an inkling of survival instincts.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well now she supports Russia. Russia loves her too.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., describes herself as a “Christian Nationalist” but doesn’t seem to know much about Christians outside our nation. In a move that would have made Soviet propagandists proud, she has claimed that Russia is a protector of Christianity.

In a podcast with Steve Bannon, Greene said Russia is "not attacking Christianity. As a matter of fact, they seem to be protecting it."

Protecting it? Greene was apparently unaware of the numerous reports from reputable religious freedom organizations and Christian groups and publications accusing Russia of torturing and killing religious leaders. In February, the International Religious Freedom or Belief Alliance, a group with 38 member countries, asserted that Russia has killed 30 Ukrainian religious leaders and held 26 captive in the past two years.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Fox News columnist: Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘an idiot’ trying to ‘wreck the GOP’​

And yet she’s still way better than Trump, so when are they going to do him?

Marj at least answers questions and behaves herself in court. And won her case. She could teach Trump some things.

I would cast a vote for MTG before Trump, and it says nothing about MTG and everything about Trump.

Preferably, they’d both take a dive off Trump Tower together onto a thumbtack. Head first.

At least republicans are starting to realize they can push folks like Marj to the back burner. McCarthy screwed the caucus with his concessions to become Speaker, but now that democrats are tired of the sh*t show and won’t help remove the Speaker, her power is neutralized.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
And yet she’s still way better than Trump, so when are they going to do him?

Marj at least answers questions and behaves herself in court. And won her case. She could teach Trump some things.
true but she also lies remember I don't remember crap? but outside she acts so much like true but even has less control of her mouth. but they both share their christian values.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 6.34.53 PM.png

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
true but she also lies remember I don't remember crap? but outside she acts so much like true but even has less control of her mouth. but they both share their christian values.

Oh yeah, she’s the moldy bread of the shit sandwich.

Oh man, that’s a good one. The GOP could probably defeat Biden in November if enough of them started shit-shaming these asshats publicly and often, without remorse. They deserve nothing less. Moderate republicans and conservative independents would be dancing in the street singing “Brand New Day” like on the Wiz and the public sighs of relief at a return to sanity would be infectious, even us dems would be cheering some republicans on.

I don’t think we’re near that yet, they may need some sort of forced come to Jesus and away from Orange Jesus moment that is unpredictable and embarrassing, They have time to turn it around, but I don’t see it happening.

Top Bottom
1 2