Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Some of the more intense religious folks on her side of the aisle would say a woman has no place serving in congress or parading herself around outside of the home.
I see women who I assume are Republicans and wonder just how they can buy into the right wing bullshit? Are they Stepford wives? 🤔

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
if your republican you can say that shit you can give your boyfriend a hand job in public but if your a democrat anything you say is bad.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
1709907197727.png

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

'Complete Failure': Marjorie Taylor Greene Mocked After Unexpected GOP Confession​

“Our Republican majority is a complete failure,” she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter, in a post that quickly went viral as critics rushed to agree with the far-right conspiracy theorist.
She followed that up with a message saying she is “done” with House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), a sign there could be an effort brewing to remove him after just five months in the position.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Republicans have given democrats hours of campaign ad footage. Seriously. Anyone watch the impeachment hearings this week? Complete circus.

Someone mentioned that the last year and a half of these hearings have produced more evidence to impeach Trump a third time than they have of any reason to impeach Biden.

*She filed a motion to vacate. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Republicans have given democrats hours of campaign ad footage. Seriously. Anyone watch the impeachment hearings this week? Complete circus.
This is my favorite result of their impeachment hearings:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ah, Trump has the female MAGAts swooning, and I guess it’s a big homo-erotic love fest among the rest of the MAGA machos, waiting to see Trump release his pent-up “toxins”.

Top Bottom
1 2