Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

U

User.45

for once I fully agree with her.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Back On Twitter Despite Being Banned And Urging GOP Boycott​

Greene, in an interview earlier this week with Fox News personality Tucker Carlson, responded to her personal ban by calling on Republican colleagues to leave Twitter because it “has declared war on our party.”
Funnily my twitter account us mainly medical, as the only meaningrulnuse i find for the platform is to stay uptodate on my colleagues, yet all it recommends me is vaccine skeptic shit.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Funnily my twitter account us mainly medical, as the only meaningrulnuse i find for the platform is to stay uptodate on my colleagues, yet all it recommends me is vaccine skeptic shit.
because it sells screen time and thats all that matters on Facebook keeping you on.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The problem is a lot of conservatives think like her lol
The perfect example of what has gone wrong with conservatism after becoming corrupted, no longer honestly stated principles they could be proud of*, now It‘s all about fooling others and yourself. The process of being corrupted has been going on for 30 years, with a steady downward trajectory.

*Conservatism used to have a genuine moral basis, it used to be kind of fair with some empathy directed at others, but it’s always been mostly about me keeping what I have. I’ll challenge anyone to provide an example of a law thought up by conservatives designed to benefit working class people. Won’t be holding my breath. :unsure:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The perfect example of what has gone wrong with conservatism after becoming corrupted, no longer honestly stated principles they could be proud of*, now It‘s all about fooling others and yourself. The process of being corrupted has been going on for 30 years, with a steady downward trajectory.

*Conservatism used to have a genuine moral basis, it used to be kind of fair with some empathy directed at others, but it’s always been mostly about me keeping what I have. I’ll challenge anyone to provide an example of a law thought up by conservatives designed to benefit working class people. Won’t be holding my breath. :unsure:
Conservatism hasn't been corrupted. The loudest proponents who like to call others "RINO" as an insult, are ironically conservatives in name only as well. People like emptygreene, boebert, cowhorn, nunes, gaetz, & more have no governing philosophies that could honestly be called "conservative". What few talking points they have are based in severe austerity measures for OTHERS & minority rule, with a splash of racism if there isn't too much pushback. They are grifters & welfare queens prospering off of gov't, calling themselves conservatives.

Conservatism got completely derailed when the likes of Paul Ryan was considered some kind of brain, spouting how gov't should be smaller, all in the name of serving a rarified selection of the country & giving money to companies / donors. Once culture issues got tied around conservatives neck as important part of the brand, the complete crapping of the name was done. True conservatives care about country, not these assholes using the title like faux independents, who don't like taking responsibility for their voting choices. Similar to faux conservatives who don't want to take responsibility for actually governing, so they'd rather spout & whine about cultural issues that benefit no one but their donor lists. Conservatives have a place to balance liberal / progressive dreams so that they don't go completely off the deep end. It's when partisanship & tribalism became more important to both sides that things went awry. The difference is one side believes that "big gov't" should stay out of people's lives, unless it's used by the minority to benefit their own lives, dictate a way of life they prefer to others, and insure they stay in charge of said "big gov't" they hate so much. That is NOT conservatism.

There are true conservatives still around, just like republicans who haven't boarded the crazy train, they are unfortunately being railroaded into obscurity though by the extremists who've co opted their name.

Who's fault that is... that's another discussion.

Possible case in point...

Last edited:

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
She got >6M in donations.... It's all a grift.

They also never seem to get hammered as hard as they should for campaign finance violations, like claims of having driven an unfathomable number of miles on behalf of said campaigns.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
You have to wonder if she’s really as stupid and insane as she appears or if she’s smart enough to push conspiracy theories for her own benefit.

Speaking of which, her at Gaetz seem to be two peas in a pod these days. What ever happened to the allegations of his sex trafficking or abuse or whatever that was about?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Conservatism hasn't been corrupted. The loudest proponents who like to call others "RINO" as an insult, are ironically conservatives in name only as well. People like emptygreene, boebert, cowhorn, nunes, gaetz, & more have no governing philosophies that could honestly be called "conservative". What few talking points they have are based in severe austerity measures for OTHERS & minority rule, with a splash of racism if there isn't too much pushback. They are grifters & welfare queens prospering off of gov't, calling themselves conservatives.

Conservatism got completely derailed when the likes of Paul Ryan was considered some kind of brain, spouting how gov't should be smaller, all in the name of serving a rarified selection of the country & giving money to companies / donors. Once culture issues got tied around conservatives neck as important part of the brand, the complete crapping of the name was done. True conservatives care about country, not these assholes using the title like faux independents, who don't like taking responsibility for their voting choices. Similar to faux conservatives who don't want to take responsibility for actually governing, so they'd rather spout & whine about cultural issues that benefit no one but their donor lists. Conservatives have a place to balance liberal / progressive dreams so that they don't go completely off the deep end. It's when partisanship & tribalism became more important to both sides that things went awry. The difference is one side believes that "big gov't" should stay out of people's lives, unless it's used by the minority to benefit their own lives, dictate a way of life they prefer to others, and insure they stay in charge of said "big gov't" they hate so much. That is NOT conservatism.

There are true conservatives still around, just like republicans who haven't boarded the crazy train, they are unfortunately being railroaded into obscurity though by the extremists who've co opted their name.

Who's fault that is... that's another discussion.

Possible case in point...

Well when any semblance of truth and honesty, honestly explaining motives, intentions, and intended outcomes has been abandoned, I can’t think of a more appropriate word than corrupt.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
What ever happened to the allegations of his sex trafficking or abuse or whatever that was about?

A couple of new prosecutors were added to the investigation a few months back, but other than that, nothing. It's similar to the state of New York's case against Trump in this regard.

At this point, all anyone can say is they're either taking their time in order to build an airtight case against him, or it's being quietly swept under the rug.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
A couple of new prosecutors were added to the investigation a few months back, but other than that, nothing. It's similar to the state of New York's case against Trump in this regard.

At this point, all anyone can say is they're either taking their time in order to build an airtight case against him, or it's being quietly swept under the rug.

Interesting. That was a big story a while back but I’ve heard zero updates since then. I googled it a while back and I didn’t see any recent articles.

MTG going around on press tours with him seems like poor judgement considering the pending charges. But I guess that’s par for the course with her.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to starting wildfires with my Jewish space lasers.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Interesting. That was a big story a while back but I’ve heard zero updates since then. I googled it a while back and I didn’t see any recent articles.

Don't pay attention to any big news on Gaetz, that's tipping the official's hand before they are ready. Pay attention to those around Gaetz.

Ex-Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg agrees to pay Seminole County nearly $2M in restitution​

Greenberg has been cooperating in the probe into Rep. Matt Gaetz and others.
ByWill Steakin
December 14, 2021, 5:41 PM
Former Seminole County tax collector Joel Greenberg, the one-time associate of Rep. Matt Gaetz who in May pled guilty to multiple charges including sex trafficking a minor, has reached a verbal agreement to pay back the county over $1.8 million in restitution, according to the Seminole County attorney.

County Attorney Bryant Applegate told Seminole County commissioners on Tuesday that he had reached a "verbal" deal for Greenberg -- Gaetz's self-described one-time wingman -- to pay back nearly $1.9 million in restitution related to his time in office, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to ABC News.

If Greenberg fails to pay the restitution, the county will move to go after other entities, the source said.

As shit keeps getting more & more real for them, it gets real for Gaetz as well, as his associates grasp for any life rafts.

Some radio silence is to be expected, when dealing with the characters involved. This is the same crowd that agrees with the "all politicians iz bhad" crowd, yet when exposed with numerous acts, pretend to be outraged. This is the same hates "big gov't" crowd, who unashamedly demonstrate they will use that same "big gov't" they hate so much on their own behalf to enact spiteful retribution.

We're no longer dealing in the politics of old. These same characters want the same decorum & respect shown them as politicians of old, but won't show it to anyone else as a trolling point. With that mind, you can't blame officials for going silent, letting the characters show more of themselves, while they make sure they've got every i dotted, t crossed, and consider as many counters as possible. If not, all that's being done is handing a bunch of whining babies more to cry about, raise money, and further justify their bullshit.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
cross-posting this,

Empty Wharrgarbl:
Ultimately the truth is it’s our Second Amendment rights, our right to bear arms, that protects Americans and give us the ability to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government. And I hate to use this language but Democrats, they’re exactly -- they’re doing exactly what our Founders talked about when they gave us the precious rights that we have.

Yeah, she "hates to use that language", right. Stupid [redacted]

Top Bottom
1 2