Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
What do you get when we elect clowns to Congress? A disgusting circus.

Boebert heckled Biden about deaths in Afghanistan while he mentioned his son's cancer​

View attachment 12148
Sister clownhood​
They really want to speak to Biden's manager.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

man this Person always seems to show up with the white supremacists .​

White Nationalists With Lanyards: Orlando Showed The Ugly Future Of The Republican Party​

Fuentes and his fellow organizers had advertised the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC) — which was bound to attract hundreds of young American fascists — for Feb. 25, 2022, in Orlando, but included no other details. They planned to reveal the name of the hotel only on the day of the conference, and just to attendees.
It was a cat and mouse game. If anyone discovered the location, the hosting hotel would likely cancel the shameful shindig immediately. It would be bad press, after all, for a company to profit off providing an organizing space for a group led by a Holocaust-denying insurrectionist.
But some people did have the address — powerful people, who showed up as celebrated guests that night. Among them were two sitting members of Congress, including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green (R-Ga.), a rising far-right star. They appeared along with an Arizona state senator and the lieutenant governor of Idaho, both of whom have designs on higher office.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
What do you get when we elect sinister clowns to Congress? A disgusting circus.

Boebert heckled Biden about deaths in Afghanistan while he mentioned his son's cancer​

View attachment 12148
Sister sinister clownhood​
Anyone know who the dude is standing between those bitches?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Margarine, you helped me see the superiority of butter. Seriously, I can’t wait to see at what point the losers that elected her have had enough of Lil Miss Shedon.
I doubt they ever will. remember she was elected because her nut job followers threatened her opponent with death over and over so he dropped out.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Yep -- just can't fix stupid.....

It's not just down to stupidity. It's a willful mindset. This version of the far right in the GOP, laong with their followers, have embraced anti-government fantasy as political theatre, and so they treat it all -- the campaigns, governance, media engagements-- as just part of reality TV, with the sterling example of Donald Trump and various hangers-on (and manipulators) like Steve Bannon and Roger Stone.

It's scary though that the likes of MTG are tolerated in Congress by their peers... I would really fault the GOP leadership, but those people have been beyond redemption ever since Trump's impeachments, and then even doubling down by still supporting him as their nominal party leader after the insurrection.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Sir I disagree. to keep her quiet there are few prices too high.
If quiet is what you seek, I suggest this stuff we used to use. It comes in an 18" roll that you drop over a spindle that has a pull handle on it. About 4 times around her head should be secure enough to keep her quiet – I leave it to you whether to put holes in the shrink wrap where her nostrils are.

Top Bottom
1 2