IMG_1496.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Yesterday while out on the boardwalk, I wandered over to the community clubhouse deck. I glanced down at the water just below me and had a real surprise -- there was my buddy Alfred!! He didn't seem fazed by my presence, as he continued to simply stand on a rock gazing outward over the water. He was so close that through the lens I could see him blink! It was kind of awkward getting a good angle to get a decent shot of him with the long lens but I did manage. So Alfred and I spent a peaceful time together enjoying the nice weather on the first of what I hope will be many delightful warm spring days to come....

Alfred.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Yeah, I really should set up an account for Alfred, and you should for Butters ! LOL!!!! I have so, so missed seeing my Alfred during much of this winter and am delighted at the recent surprise sighting; already looking forward to seeing much more of him this spring, summer and fall!

As for the play date, well.....Alfred can be pretty mean and aggressive and I wouldn't want him to hurt Butters!!!

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Well, I was all set to share a photo that I shot yesterday of a lovely daffodil in all its spring glory, but instead..... Mother Nature's two children, Winter and Spring, seem to be squabbling over who gets to dominate now. Winter decided it wasn't ready to leave and has blessed us with another dose of The White Stuff, while Spring is fighting back with her greening-up grass, budding trees and a few flowers poking up in defiance. I will say, it IS pretty, though, but an interesting contrast!

Winter vs Spring.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2