Ron DeSantis: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

There’s a good chance 70 – 100% of the people in that photo are from DeSantis' campaign entourage. I heard an interview with somebody running Jeb Bush’s campaign and they traveled the country in a single car. DeSantis travels in a caravan of vehicles. This is both to make him seem important and create a human buffer between him and the unfortunate possibility of him having to interact with the average voter. It’s a surrounding sea of campaign staffers whisking him off with calls of “He’s very busy!! And important!!” while putting their finger to silent earpieces.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So Ron was at the Iowa state fair which is apparently politically important for Republican politicians.

When he hit the stage he arrived to chants of "We want Trump!". :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, there was a plane flying overhead paid for by the Trump campaign flying a banner that said "Be likable, Ron." :ROFLMAO:

I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such an asshole.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
So Ron was at the Iowa state fair which is apparently politically important for Republican politicians.

When he hit the stage he arrived to chants of "We want Trump!". :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, there was a plane flying overhead paid for by the Trump campaign flying a banner that said "Be likable, Ron." :ROFLMAO:

I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such an asshole.
He's this close to saying "please clap".

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Heard about several small focus groups of conservative voters asked about who they want the nominee to be. The majority wanted Trump and on both the initial question and when asked if Trump wasn’t running nobody said DeSantis. When asked about DeSantis directly they gave some iteration of “He’s alright, I guess.”

Maybe the DeSantis campaign should get with the DNC to find out how they got a majority of the candidates to suddenly and inexplicably drop out and endorse Biden in 2020.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
DeSantis’ campaign slogan should be “Trump 2024”. How long until he endorses Trump over himself?

I bet if the day comes that he overtakes Trump in the polls, he’ll accuse the pollsters of being biased against Trump.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
DeSantis’ campaign slogan should be “Trump 2024”. How long until he endorses Trump over himself?

I bet if the day comes that he overtakes Trump in the polls, he’ll accuse the pollsters of being biased against Trump.
He Kinda of has. he has supported trump through all his legal troubles.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The idiot just insulted the people who would vote for him he really is a trump tagalong.

Ron DeSantis Attacks Trump's Cult Of Personality, Calls Devotees 'Listless Vessels'​

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The idiot just insulted the people who would vote for him he really is a trump tagalong.

Ron DeSantis Attacks Trump's Cult Of Personality, Calls Devotees 'Listless Vessels'​

If they don't attack Trump then they're just vying for a VP slot. What is the point in running against others when you refuse to actually run against the one leading the pack?

Republicans have lost their way and have no way out from under Trump, he'll either need to die or go to prison before they'll loosen their grip but they're going to have to do some serious rebuilding after all is said and done.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
If they don't attack Trump then they're just vying for a VP slot. What is the point in running against others when you refuse to actually run against the one leading the pack?

Republicans have lost their way and have no way out from under Trump, he'll either need to die or go to prison before they'll loosen their grip but they're going to have to do some serious rebuilding after all is said and done.

With all the video floating around out there it's going to be tough for most of the current crop of republicans to shake them embracing (or weaseling around) criminality.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score

Is it worse to be a listless vessel or a deplorable in a basket, I wonder?

Top Bottom
1 2