The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor I. Just what the judge in the case thinks. Which we shall know soon enough.

But the issue has caught the attention of the GA Bar and they have subpoenaed Trump's attorney:

Georgia statehouse republicans are not "the GA bar". It's just republicans protecting Trump, nothing more, nothing less.

Defense attorney Ashleigh Merchant has been subpoenaed to appear before a Georgia state Senate committee hearing on Wednesday as it investigates the actions of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Georgia statehouse republicans are not "the GA bar". It's just republicans protecting Trump, nothing more, nothing less.

Defense attorney Ashleigh Merchant has been subpoenaed to appear before a Georgia state Senate committee hearing on Wednesday as it investigates the actions of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

Yes, my bad. Got mixed up with the appeal to the Bar to investigate.

Sorry.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
There's no proof of a romantic relationship outside of circumstantial evidence, which they've testified about. So prove your case, prove they're lying.

No need to prove lying about the relationship.

She testified that she did not visit the WH on one of her trips to DC after she brought the indictment against Trump.

WH visitor logs show otherwise.

She lied on the stand. She's done.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
No need to prove lying about the relationship.

She testified that she did not visit the WH on one of her trips to DC after she brought the indictment against Trump.

WH visitor logs show otherwise.

She lied on the stand. She's done.

Source please.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Source please.

If we had a nickel for every time Herdfan has said someone "is done" on here we could buy you all a cup of coffee.

eye-roll-gif-22.gif

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If we had a nickel for every time Herdfan has said someone "is done" on here we could buy you all a cup of coffee.

eye-roll-gif-22.gif

I searched and all I could find were two stories, one in which the defense lawyer threw out a conspiracy that Willis and her team got into from the Biden White House (bringing Trump’s conspiracies into the GA senate committe). Then there was a story about Willis visiting the VP at a garden ceremony attended by hundreds.Nathan Wade met with the J6 committee, which to my knowledge, was not secretive or lied about.

Somehow, Herdfan has determined she committed perjury and it’s been established. Its not breaking on any of the conservative or Trump networks, and even news stories online are in short supply of this news.

The whole saga is bizarre. In fact, the allegations were more salacious before the facts came out.

Willis is either a DA who made a minor judgement error which the defense is trying to exploit, or she will go down as a prosecutor who risked an extremely important case and committed crimes to cover up a perfectly lawful act. It’s not that hard for me to envision two professionals working on something together, increasing time spent together before it becomes a relationship. That’s quite common, in fact. Remember, Willis was under the spotlight almost immediately upon entering office. So she started scheming and grifting right away, and is risking disbarment and imprisonment, or she’s a prosecutor going after a POS and his crew and getting mud flung at her.

Heres a better story with better details, from a conservative-leaning outlet.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I searched and all I could find were two stories, one in which the defense lawyer threw out a conspiracy that Willis and her team got into from the Biden White House (bringing Trump’s conspiracies into the GA senate committe). Then there was a story about Willis visiting the VP at a garden ceremony attended by hundreds.Nathan Wade met with the J6 committee, which to my knowledge, was not secretive or lied about.

Somehow, Herdfan has determined she committed perjury and it’s been established. Its not breaking on any of the conservative or Trump networks, and even news stories online are in short supply of this news.

The whole saga is bizarre. In fact, the allegations were more salacious before the facts came out.

Willis is either a DA who made a minor judgement error which the defense is trying to exploit, or she will go down as a prosecutor who risked an extremely important case and committed crimes to cover up a perfectly lawful act. It’s not that hard for me to envision two professionals working on something together, increasing time spent together before it becomes a relationship. That’s quite common, in fact. Remember, Willis was under the spotlight almost immediately upon entering office. So she started scheming and grifting right away, and is risking disbarment and imprisonment, or she’s a prosecutor going after a POS and his crew and getting mud flung at her.
Maybe I shouldn't have quoted "done" but it's been implied here more times than I can remember. It's a very Fox News/Hannity type of trope Republicans like to spout off all the time based on facts that are pretty much pulled from their ass or at the very least pundits with the credibility of a man who sells pillows to unsuspecting dupes.

She may very well get pulled but nobody truly knows until the decision is handed down. IMO it gives the appearance of corruption and has tainted the case, even if she were to move forward. They really should be handing this off to someone else and let the chips fall where they may.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
She may very well get pulled but nobody truly knows until the decision is handed down. IMO it gives the appearance of corruption and has tainted the case, even if she were to move forward. They really should be handing this off to someone else and let the chips fall where they may.

I agree it was a bad move, but there’s a game being played here. You could get Mr. Rogers or Matlock in there to prosecute Trump and we’d end up in this exact same situation of debating whether whatever act they’ve been accused of is worth removing them. This is always the goal of MAGA - drag people down to Trump’s level, confuse, obfuscate and lie. He gets to do what he wants, and anyone who dares hold him to the same standards as anyone else better have the resume of almighty god and be even more flawless.

I wish she hadn’t had the affair. But that’s all it is at this point, it’s not even abundantly clear if it violated any office ethics, let alone poses any risk to the defendants. The only self-evident thing you can really say at this point is “I wish she hadn’t hooked up with someone on her team”. Everything else after that is conjecture and speculation that the defense has failed in public fashion to prove, or any provide any concrete evidence of.

Riyan17

Reaction score
The Trump Cesspool Thread: a repository for all the miscellaneous Trump turds floating in the political swamp. From scandals to absurdities, let's gather it all here for a closer look at the mess. Whether it's jaw-dropping quotes or questionable decisions, this thread aims to catalog the tumultuous legacy of the 45th President. Brace yourselves, it's going to be a wild ride down memory lane.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I've never read Mein Kempf, but from those who have that aren't a true believer it's pretty much universally agreed that it's a rambling nearly incomprehensible racist tantrum.

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's key speaker, Donald Trump.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well trump took over the RNC. Now only trump toadies will get money to campaign. gonna suck to be a republican candidate if your not a maga looser.

Trump ally Michael Whatley and daughter-in-law Lara Trump take over at RNC​

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
well trump took over the RNC. Now only trump toadies will get money to campaign. gonna suck to be a republican candidate if your not a maga looser.

Trump ally Michael Whatley and daughter-in-law Lara Trump take over at RNC​

Not to mention they'll just use all of the money raised to pay for his defense fund. That party has turned into a complete Trump clown show.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone feel like Trump has beat the GOP into submission? They are literally turning the keys to the kingdom over to the head crook’s daughter in law. The guy has half a billion dollars in fines and his business was found to have engaged in massive fraud. So what’s their next move? They let his unqualified daughter in law control the money, so unqualified that one of the people who voted for her had to mention god doesn’t call the qualified to do the work, god qualifies the people he calls. So God decided to give a call to the wife of the boss’ son. How convenient!

It’s a strange thing with republicans, using your politician father’s name in the private world to get jobs you’re not qualified is a problem, but if you get them within the government or political apparatus, it’s all gravy. I guess Hunter Biden’s mistake was not grifting within the administration or the DNC.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone feel like Trump has beat the GOP into submission? They are literally turning the keys to the kingdom over to the head crook’s daughter in law. The guy has half a billion dollars in fines and his business was found to have engaged in massive fraud. So what’s their next move? They let his unqualified daughter in law control the money, so unqualified that one of the people who voted for her had to mention god doesn’t call the qualified to do the work, god qualifies the people he calls. So God decided to give a call to the wife of the boss’ son. How convenient!

It’s a strange thing with republicans, using your politician father’s name in the private world to get jobs you’re not qualified is a problem, but if you get them within the government or political apparatus, it’s all gravy. I guess Hunter Biden’s mistake was not grifting within the administration or the DNC.
its a good thing because they will only fund the worst candidates if at all and they will drain it dry.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mike Lindell has turned on Donald Trump for selling MAGA-branded pillows while MyPillow is suffering from Lindell’s legal and financial woes.

Not a true story, but here’s my point; if I hadn’t told you I was lying, you’d have to do a Google search to find out if the story was true or not, because it’s absolutely believable. You can’t make up a ridiculous Trump story that doesn’t sound plausible. Unless it involves an act of decency or telling the truth, anyways.

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
I‘m not sure if I missed this here or if it wasn‘t mentioned yet. At least a quick search didn‘t yield a result.
It seems that Speaker Mike Johnson received campaign donations from Russia:

Top Bottom
1 2