Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
An excellent analysis:

" “Sen Katie Britt says sexual assault is the worst thing that can happen to a woman while encouraging Americans to vote for a convicted sexual predator,” Shannon Watts, founder of the gun-control group Moms Demand Action, wrote on X.

Democrats also noted that, under Alabama’s abortion ban — one of the strictest in the country, with no exceptions for rape or incest — a rape victim would be forced to carry their rapist’s baby to term."

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Now he's mocking Biden's stutter. Just more evidence trump is a real POS.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/03/donald-trump-mocks-joe-bidens-stutter/677708/

As an aside, I remember back in 2015 during a campaign rally where trump was flailing his arms around mocking Serge Kovaleski, a Pulitzer Prize winning NYT journalist who suffers from arthrogryposis, a congenital disease that affect ones joints and muscles. That alone should have lead to trump losing the 2016 election.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump stutters and searches for words all the time, and he’s far more stupid and easy to make fun of. He’s not getting any younger and the stress isn’t going to ease. We’ve got 8 months until Election Day, he’ll be lucky to not be committed by then at the rate he’s going.

Joe Biden’s speech really got under his skin, it was great.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now he's mocking Biden's stutter. Just more evidence trump is a real POS.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/03/donald-trump-mocks-joe-bidens-stutter/677708/

As an aside, I remember back in 2015 during a campaign rally where trump was flailing his arms around mocking Serge Kovaleski, a Pulitzer Prize winning NYT journalist who suffers from arthrogryposis, a congenital disease that affect ones joints and muscles. That alone should have lead to trump losing the 2016 election.
Not only is he disgusting, but the 70m who think he is their corrupt savior. It’s depressing as hell. 🤬 I realize I’ve been a broken record for some time now, but this is where a continuing state of disgust leads me.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump stutters and searches for words all the time, and he’s far more stupid and easy to make fun of. He’s not getting any younger and the stress isn’t going to ease. We’ve got 8 months until Election Day, he’ll be lucky to not be committed by then at the rate he’s going.

Joe Biden’s speech really got under his skin, it was great.his speaking is so much worse so let's make fun of someone else. proving once again he is not the sharpest dingle berry on the rear end of a hyena

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Joe Biden’s speech really got under his skin, it was great.
Anyone bashing Biden while ignoring that is out of their minds.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Hitler rebuilt the German economy. I’m sure that’s why Trump is fascinated with him. Who among us wasn’t introduced to Hitler for the first time in our economics class.
True he turned around Germany's economy, but a couple of contextual items are missing from Trump's broad perspective.

1. Germany was expected to make reparations. 132 Billion in 1919 dollars, which I believe that Hitler got them out of or renegotiated.
2. Germany currency regulation was gone, and they just printed money and a lot of it.

At least these are things that I remember from my History and Econ 101 classes.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
there is gonna be a bloodbath. but thats start with trumps blood.

Then a bloodbath it shall be, because he ain’t winning. He’s going to drum up this same garbage as he did in 2020. He also promised we wouldn’t see him again if he lost.

So I have no doubt he hopes there’s a bloodbath if he loses, and will try to drum up support for violence if he loses, but it’s anyone’s guess if it will materialize. They may just complain a lot on Twitter and that will be it.

Either way, this rhetoric alone should be disqualifying. He’s such an evil dimwit it’s hard not have a resentment towards anyone who can tolerate his nonsense.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Then a bloodbath it shall be, because he ain’t winning. He’s going to drum up this same garbage as he did in 2020. He also promised we wouldn’t see him again if he lost.

So I have no doubt he hopes there’s a bloodbath if he loses, and will try to drum up support for violence if he loses, but it’s anyone’s guess if it will materialize. They may just complain a lot on Twitter and that will be it.

Either way, this rhetoric alone should be disqualifying. He’s such an evil dimwit it’s hard not have a resentment towards anyone who can tolerate his nonsense.
I think we have to take him at his word when he says there'll be a bloodbath. Maybe not in the literal sense, but it's the same play as when he called on his Nazis to stand back and stand by, or when he incited the crowd to violence on January 6. It won't take much for just a handful of crazies to do a great deal of harm.

I also hope he'll lose in November, though he and his supporters won't accept the result if he does. However, it's hardly a given because of our antiquated, undemocratic Electoral College, which means the winner will depend on just a handful of states. How is that better than one state making a determination for the rest of the nation, as Justice Kagan asked during oral arguments for the Colorado ballot case, ignoring that the prohibition would only have applied there?

(I still tell people to vote blue even if the outcome for their state is a lock because I think the popular vote matters, even if only symbolically.)

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
You need to watch the entire clip.

He is referring to China making inroads in the auto industry.
he is referring to who knows what. he just rattles away. but you know how followers will nether that they will hear bloodbath if he looses. trump has said there would be a stock market crash if Biden got elected now he is saying record stock market highs are bad cause they make the rich richer. Trump loves ot be vague so his followers get the message but he cant be blamed.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
You need to watch the entire clip.

He is referring to China making inroads in the auto industry.

That was my initial thought. That he was talking about the cars. And I think it was phrased in such a way to make that argument possible.

But I don't for one minute believe this is a simple misunderstanding. He said what he said and I think he meant it the way it's being taken. If there was just one instance of this, I'd be more inclined to just move on. But he does crap like this ALL THE TIME. Say something horrible, but always have a convenient "that's not how I meant it" excuse at hand. I can no longer buy the "that's not how he meant it" excuse. If you choose to let a conman con you, knock yourself out.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
That was my initial thought. That he was talking about the cars. And I think it was phrased in such a way to make that argument possible.

But I don't for one minute believe this is a simple misunderstanding. He said what he said and I think he meant it the way it's being taken. If there was just one instance of this, I'd be more inclined to just move on. But he does crap like this ALL THE TIME. Say something horrible, but always have a convenient "that's not how I meant it" excuse at hand. I can no longer buy the "that's not how he meant it" excuse. If you choose to let a conman con you, knock yourself out.

The definition of Bloodbath includes "major economic disaster". So based on the definition, he meant it exactly as he said it.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
The definition of Bloodbath includes "major economic disaster". So based on the definition, he meant it exactly as he said it.

Sure. Why not?

I bet you could even come up with a third plausible thing he might have meant instead of the obvious. And a fourth, fifth, tenth and hundredth.

I choose to believe he meant it in the obvious way. This is something he routinely does. Why would I think anything else?

Top Bottom
1 2