The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Sure. Why not?

I bet you could even come up with a third plausible thing he might have meant instead of the obvious. And a fourth, fifth, tenth and hundredth.

I choose to believe he meant it in the obvious way. This is something he routinely does. Why would I think anything else?
Watching Republicans try to walk this back and clamoring for excuses for him is hilarious, the only one not doing it is Donald Trump. Every one of these people have sold their souls to protect a pathological lying maniacal conman.

It's funny imagine if Biden had said those exact same words (and nobody's buying that it's taken out of context) they would collectively lose their hate filled hypocritical minds.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
there is gonna be a bloodbath. but thats start with trumps blood.

Then a bloodbath it shall be, because he ain’t winning. He’s going to drum up this same garbage as he did in 2020. He also promised we wouldn’t see him again if he lost.

So I have no doubt he hopes there’s a bloodbath if he loses, and will try to drum up support for violence if he loses, but it’s anyone’s guess if it will materialize. They may just complain a lot on Twitter and that will be it.

Either way, this rhetoric alone should be disqualifying. He’s such an evil dimwit it’s hard not have a resentment towards anyone who can tolerate his nonsense.
Hopefully a paper bloodbath at the polls for him.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
You need to watch the entire clip.

He is referring to China making inroads in the auto industry.
This guy is an expert at double speak, he lives by it, leaving himself an out as to what he really means if later called on it. “Oh, I didn’t mean that!” 🤔 I guarantee you, at some level he is advocating real physical violence as a fear tactic to his band of losers. 🔥

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
That was my initial thought. That he was talking about the cars. And I think it was phrased in such a way to make that argument possible.

But I don't for one minute believe this is a simple misunderstanding. He said what he said and I think he meant it the way it's being taken. If there was just one instance of this, I'd be more inclined to just move on. But he does crap like this ALL THE TIME. Say something horrible, but always have a convenient "that's not how I meant it" excuse at hand. I can no longer buy the "that's not how he meant it" excuse. If you choose to let a conman con you, knock yourself out.
Exactly. Just like his claim that wasn't trying to incite violence on January 6 or wasn't mocking a reporter's disabilities in 2016. Maybe he'll also say he wasn't making light of Biden's stutter a week or so ago.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The definition of Bloodbath includes "major economic disaster". So based on the definition, he meant it exactly as he said it.
How does it feel being the forum’s Trump spokesperson?🤔 Several of us have explained his modus operandI. It’s a constant in his life. Like I need 10k Georgia votes. “Oh no, I never advocated breaking the law, just said they needed to work harder to come up with legal votes.” RIGHT. BTW are you in the market for a bridge? 🙃

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
The definition of Bloodbath includes "major economic disaster". So based on the definition, he meant it exactly as he said it.

Yet, there are at least ten, no a hundred thousand other ways he could have stated that, almost all of which do not allude to violence. He chose the most inciteful way of expressing himself.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

What are the definitions of “executed” and “shooting someone on fifth avenue”? What did Trump mean when he said Orban was not controversial because he “says something and that’s the end of it”?

Basically, unless Trump says “please commit political violence on my behalf”, we can never infer anything from his words. Even the words he actually says! Because, if he says it outright, then you MUST infer what he actually meant!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

But here’s the issue. Let’s say you are right, but the media is focusing entirely on him saying bloodbath as in a call for violence. Just the headlines alone. So the armed unhinged factions are going to hear that as a dog whistle. I highly doubt they are going to go "Never mind. Turn the jeeps around. He was talking about economics." Let’s not forget thier translation of "fight like hell!" on Jan 6.

There‘s also no evidence tying Hitler directly to the holocaust. I’m sure he was very disappointed to find out about it.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I guess true did not run for president. Man I wish this went longer to see how his idiots reacted to it or even noticed.
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 7.43.35 PM.png

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow, the Trump campaign doesn't even bother putting a random black person behind Trump anymore.

Heard somewhere recently that part of the new TNC is stopping all minority outreach initiatives.

Also they are back with being anti-mail in ballots. He’s trying to recreate the 2020 election including the loss so he can call it stolen again and cause chaos. He‘s way more comfortable with that outcome than believing he can actually win.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Heard somewhere recently that part of the new TNC is stopping all minority outreach initiatives.

Also they are back with being anti-mail in ballots. He’s trying to recreate the 2020 election including the loss so he can call it stolen again and cause chaos. He‘s way more comfortable with that outcome than believing he can actually win.
And the more Republican voters hear and believe the message that the election is rigged and therefore not worth voting in, the better.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
RNC fundraising is down too. It’s not just that they now have crappy leaders who will be doing the bidding of Trump and not the party, but their cash flow is down. Less donations, with a larger share going to one campaign.

Democrats are crushing it in fundraising, so concerns about Biden haven’t closed anyone’s pocketbooks.

There may be a “bloodbath”, but it will be at the polls. This is going to affect many republicans down ballot.

Good.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
A couple of random turds I’m being too lazy to source.. You’ll just have to believe me because I posted it on the internet.

A study showed that when people learn that Trump wasn’t self made and instead inherited money from his dad who also repeatedly had to bail him out of his business failures his support drops by about 10%.

There’s an old Barbara Walters interview from the 90’s resurfacing where even back then he was selling the “nobody has ever been treated as bad as me” schtick when she hammered him on his business failures.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
A couple of random turds I’m being too lazy to source.. You’ll just have to believe me because I posted it on the internet.

A study showed that when people learn that Trump wasn’t self made and instead inherited money from his dad who also repeatedly had to bail him out of his business failures his support drops by about 10%.

There’s an old Barbara Walters interview from the 90’s resurfacing where even back then he was selling the “nobody has ever been treated as bad as me” schtick when she hammered him on his business failures.
When Trump heads out in Manhattan to, you know, demonstrate that he can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes, he should go naked to show his emperor's clothes.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
When Trump heads out in Manhattan to, you know, demonstrate that he can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes, he should go naked to show his emperor's clothes.
I think the woman that has a shirt saying he could grab her by the pussy would even wilt at that.

Top Bottom
1 2