Welcome new members!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
That book thread on MR is dangerous. I see y'all posting what you read, I buy them... I have 90 books on my iPad now thanks to y'all. Years of reading material.

Yeah me too... so annoying that public lending libraries don't have more (and more current) ebooks on tap. I look there first but then head to amazon or apple for the buy... and the scroll-down on my iPad takes longer and longer even if i archive what i've read.

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah me too... so annoying that public lending libraries don't have more (and more current) ebooks on tap. I look there first but then head to amazon or apple for the buy... and the scroll-down on my iPad takes longer and longer even if i archive what i've read.

I love supporting our local library - I'll donate books and all but I always feel bad using Libby borrowing an e-book because I'm taking a book that someone else could be reading. I do the same thing - I'll check it out, if I like it, buy it, then return back to the library lol.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Thank you for letting me join. I’m so relieved no one stole my very popular profile name. Whew. 😜

I was really considering taking that as my user name when I got here, but changed my mind at the last minute.

Glad to see you here!

What about AngerDanger?

Oh, good idea!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
You almost gave me a heart attack. I was scrolling through replies and thought someone had invited him. :oops:

Welcome to the party.

We should invite Hieveryone, we need a village idiot ... !

1598311593982.png

Top Bottom
1 2