Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Dismantle the department of justice? Cancel the FBI?

WTF is she talking about. She and her ilk are living in some other world. Those institutions are part of what makes our rule of law apply as well as it does, even given that "equality under rule of law" is still an ideal and not a perfected aspiration.

I get really tired of such studied ignorance in the pandering by Trump's pols to their base. They all know better.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Dismantle the department of justice? Cancel the FBI?

WTF is she talking about. She and her ilk are living in some other world. Those institutions are part of what makes our rule of law apply as well as it does, even given that "equality under rule of law" is still an ideal and not a perfected aspiration.

I get really tired of such studied ignorance in the pandering by Trump's pols to their base. They all know better.
of course thats what they want so they are not caught.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
icpfkrzc0bh91.jpg

I have an easier idea that’s what she is aiming for anyway. Laws no longer apply to conservative white people. Of course for that to happen you’d have to pass a law but then laws no longer apply to conservative white people which would make it confusing but it all makes perfect sense if you don’t put any thought into it which is a hallmark of conservative white people.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

the hubbies statement went through her spokemen and somehow i doubt it.​

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Husband Files For Divorce​

n a statement to HuffPost via a spokesperson, the extremist lawmaker said: “Marriage is a wonderful thing and I’m a firm believer in it. Our society is formed by a husband and wife creating a family to nurture and protect. Together, Perry and I formed our family and raised three great kids. He gave me the best job title you can ever earn: Mom. I’ll always be grateful for how great of a dad he is to our children. This is a private and personal matter and I ask that the media respect our privacy at this time.”
Rep. Greene’s spokesperson also provided a statement from Perry Greene.

“Marjorie has been my best friend for the last 29 years and she has been an amazing mom!” it said. “Our family is our most important thing we have done. As we go on different paths we will continue to focus on our 3 incredible kids and their future endeavors and our friendship.”

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I heard it was cuz she was getting kinda cozy with some of them colored folk. Even if they are some of the good ones, there has to be a fine line drawn when it comes to the mixing of the races.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

the hubbies statement went through her spokemen and somehow i doubt it.​

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Husband Files For Divorce​

n a statement to HuffPost via a spokesperson, the extremist lawmaker said: “Marriage is a wonderful thing and I’m a firm believer in it. Our society is formed by a husband and wife creating a family to nurture and protect. Together, Perry and I formed our family and raised three great kids. He gave me the best job title you can ever earn: Mom. I’ll always be grateful for how great of a dad he is to our children. This is a private and personal matter and I ask that the media respect our privacy at this time.”
Rep. Greene’s spokesperson also provided a statement from Perry Greene.

“Marjorie has been my best friend for the last 29 years and she has been an amazing mom!” it said. “Our family is our most important thing we have done. As we go on different paths we will continue to focus on our 3 incredible kids and their future endeavors and our friendship.”

This will make for some interesting fishing trip conversations with Sarah Palin's ex, another pillar of traditional family values.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Isn’t marriage holy and sacred? Can we arrest people and punish them for their abomination? Just looking for a little consistency from these culture war reigiious fanatics.

The consistency is that they are complete hypocrites and heretics. They just plan to cancel it all out at the zero hour by playing the confession card. "Forgive me, lord. Sorry, not sorry."

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Pete Buttigieg Has Perfect Response To Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Unhinged Complaint​

WTF is an "emasculated" road, anyways?

Its amazing how Trump has totally scrambled the brains of his followers. Mayor Pete and John McCain are not real heroes. Or men. Donald Trump - painted in orange, caked in makeup and topped with hairspray - they view as some macho, mercenary fighter.

Their insults are so thinly-veiled that its almost aggravating at this point, and you wish they'd just use the slurs they want to, so then we could at least . This is a game the right has been playing for a long time... the "plausible deniability" game. As long as you find another way of saying (emasculate) what you really want to say (lol, he's gay), then you can later deny you meant exactly what it is you meant to say.

Top Bottom
1 2