Bus stop.jpg

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I really love this picture! It must look astonishing in bigger size printed out on a wall.

Thanks - appreciate it! I haven't made a print yet, but the more I look at it the more I want to make a print for hanging. I recently discovered it poking around some images on my hard drive going ten years ago.

ArgoDuck

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Canon
I really love this picture! It must look astonishing in bigger size printed out on a wall.
Me too. I initially intended to love it but I’d already done that with the simple yet artful people one before it. I don’t want to hand out my ❤️ too liberally. That might seem like carelessness!

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Back when Costco(s) had photo centers.

You could upload a digital photo file and pick up a 20"x30" print the next day (or even that afternoon) at your local Costco store. For $9.99, a bargain. Especially as they were printed on excellent paper from a floor-standing professional Epson printer at the photo center.

Results were always superb, whether color or B&W. I miss those days.

327590504_1208453299764686_6644267686032169554_n.jpg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Back when Costco(s) had photo centers.

You could upload a digital photo file and pick up a 20"x30" print the next day (or even that afternoon) at your local Costco store. For $9.99, a bargain. Especially as they were printed on excellent paper from a floor-standing professional Epson printer at the photo center.

Results were always superb, whether color or B&W. I miss those days.

View attachment 28147
I like how that image makes you think, at first glance, that you are seeing his legs.

Spike

Writer, photographer
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
You could upload a digital photo file and pick up a 20"x30" print the next day (or even that afternoon) at your local Costco store.

You told me about that years ago, I did a couple shows with prints from there. The quality of the B/W was excellent.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I do not live in this here city, or I might have seen this before.

IMG_5129.jpeg

I looked out this window this morning and wondered what that orange fire in the distance was. Upon careful thought, it came to me that it is the bank, a 40-story building at the north end of downtown, reflecting th morning sun with its copper-tinted windows. Would not see that except in winter, when the trees are bare, I get up with the sun, and the sun is at the correct angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2