Welcome new members!

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Hey guys. Lurked at MR for years before finally joining in 2014. Saw a few mentions of this site over there, so thought I'd swing by and see how the conversation was over here.
Long ago dropped out of the PRSI forum. Just too damn toxic. Heh. I'll leave it at that - I'm guessing we have peeps from both sides of the aisle here. :)

And, I'm Canadian, so I can claim to be above all that (heh - jokingly) - we have similar issues here....trust me! :D
Many come here after being banned from PRSI, so it's skewed against the kind of people who don't get banned from PRSI. Make of that what you will.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wondered where most folks had gone, and was getting distressed over how poorly moderation seemed to be handled.

It's amazing to see some of the long-gone names. I'm not using my MR name, however.
Would we recognize your MR name? We won’t hold it against you. Welcome.
Hey guys. Lurked at MR for years before finally joining in 2014. Saw a few mentions of this site over there, so thought I'd swing by and see how the conversation was over here
We use 4 letter words, but we’re quite civil. Cuppa tea?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Challenge accepted.

@Eric - Can we get us a ban here on aisle #3, please?

@Stephen.R : would sir like a 24 hour ban, a 36 hour ban or can we entertain sir with this week's special - the "TiggrToo" 1 week ban?
That's it, bans for everyone!

tenor.gif

Top Bottom
1 2