Welcome new members!

D

Deleted member 199

Buenos ding dong diddily dias!

Name stays the same, but I figured with the avatar I should get off my ass and change it (literally).

Already I’m disappointed you didn’t call the rant forum “you know what grinds my gears...?”

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Name stays the same, but I figured with the avatar I should get off my ass and change it (literally).

Already I’m disappointed you didn’t call the rant forum “you know what grinds my gears...?”
Welcome to the site!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I saw this forum from a thread on MacRumors. You might recognise my cute avatar lol.

Hey guys! Welcome to TA. I don’t believe I’ve met you, @tranceking26 but I’d wondered where you’d gone, @Stephen.R . Glad to have you both join us.

D

Deleted member 199

Hey guys! Welcome to TA. I don’t believe I’ve met you, @tranceking26 but I’d wondered where you’d gone, @Stephen.R . Glad to have you both join us.
Got sent to purgatory on the other site. Could see PRSI, but couldn't post. The 'ban' period is actually over but I'm not masochistic enough to go ask for access back, given how ridiculous the original "infractions" were.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Got sent to purgatory on the other site. Could see PRSI, but couldn't post. The 'ban' period is actually over but I'm not masochistic enough to go ask for access back, given how ridiculous the original "infractions" were.
Did you say “sure, Jan” or “you’re full of it” or compare Trump followers’ brains to a sandwich topping? Any of the 3 seem to be good for a year-long ban…

D

Deleted member 199

Did you say “sure, Jan” or “you’re full of it” or compare Trump followers’ brains to a sandwich topping? Any of the 3 seem to be good for a year-long ban…

One of them, someone claimed I must have anger issues and hate America, and I responded and said I don't (either), but have a gold star for imagining you know what people think.

I called someone's attempts to defend <checks Colbert's list> Pantload von Treasonweasel's actions "tired and pathetic".

Oh and the one I'm most proud of - which actually seems to be a rule (let's not argue that the thread wasn't in PRSI or Pol. News at the time):

A guy referred to immigrants as "inferior" and "less than American in every sense of the word", so I responded with this:

Don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel mein fuhrer.

Top Bottom
1 2