Welcome new members!

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Am I permitted to refer to a wall of text as a “screed” here? Like “Here are the reasons your screed is wrong. Number one…”. Because that was my most recent suspension at the other place :)
The rules here seem to be mostly make them up as we go along. We prefer limited dickishness, but you can use profanity and directly insult other posters. So far as I can tell, no one has been banned or suspended by the mods, but a few posters (e.g., @member 199) have self-banned.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
So far as I can tell, no one has been banned or suspended by the mods, but a few posters (e.g., @member 199) have self-banned.

Except for that one guy, who required some extraordinary measures to be taken to get him back in line.

...what was that guy's name? You remember him, right? Drove that truck? Always had those crazy ideas? Where'd we end up hiding his body?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
It was Yoused's fault. I was just the driver.
My fault? We had a full barrel of the acid, then you took that corner too fast. That road will never be the same now. I said, "Let's take the body to one of those pools in Yellowstone – it'll be gone in a day," but you kept whining, “Oh, that's too far. It costs money to get in there. I don't like the mountain roads. It smells like rotten eggs. There are mean grizzlies and angry bison there, it's scary."

Gotta do the job right, man. If you cannot find time to do it right, how will you find time to do it over?

Top Bottom
1 2