Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, instituting Christian Nationalism upon the US would be the fastest way to bring Christianity to its knees in this country. The opposition to it would be intractable and relentless.
for sure. especially with such god fearing and bile (better then bible)believing fucktards like Marjorie trailer grease in charge.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
THIS truly lives up to the thread's title. I had really hoped we'd NEVER hear this slime infested asshole's name ever again, but evidently mt is determined to be NOT the 'hardest working' member of congress, but the 'shittiest'.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has hired notorious right-wing troll Milo Yiannopoulos as an intern in her Washington congressional office. It’s unclear if he’s paid.

Yiannopoulos recently showed up at a presser Greene hosted about “free speech,” aka an airing of grievances over the fact that she got banned from Twitter for tweeting lies about the covid vaccine. (Greene still has her congressional account, but you can’t tweet about fundraising, so what’s the point? Communicating with your constituents?!)

But the pair have been in contact for much longer. Laura Loomer, a far-right troll best known for chaining herself to Twitter’s NYC headquarters, introduced Greene and Yiannopoulos at a campaign stop in Palm Beach in 2020. And in February, Yiannopoulous was credited with organizing Greene’s attendance at a white nationalist conference. “I want to say a very special thank you to Milo Yiannopoulos for making this happen,” white nationalist Nick Fuentes said during his introduction of Greene. “He made this happen. He put it together.”

It sort of figures milo would introduce mt to nick fuentes, the known racist that only republicans seem to be unaware he's racist.

The reminder of who the overflowing bag human colostomy bag is...

Yiannopoulos was famously a gay conservative reactionary who was incredibly online until he was banned from Twitter in July 2016 and exiled by Republicans for pro-pedophilia comments. During a livestream, Yiannopoulos made incredibly gross comments about grown men and 13-year-old boys. “In the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men—the sort of coming of age relationships—those relationships in which those older men have helped those young boys to discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable — and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents,” he said.

Yuck!

Since the Trump administration, it’s been hard for the average person to keep up with Yiannopoulos as he was relegated to far-right corners of the internet like Gab and Parler (until he was also banned). To bring you up to speed: He’s now not gay. He floated starting a conversion therapy camp in Florida. He’s been selling tacky Catholic iconography. And he’s now apparently moved to Capitol Hill, where he’s posting photos of his intern badge to Telegram.

Sheepus! This woman is the prime example of the lowest rung of humanity that's rewarded by the republican party for being the lowest rung of humanity.

P.S.

Since taking on milo as an intern she's posted this on Twitter.
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1533786598214717441/

Given milo's history, that's some epic hypocrisy
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1533893397991370754/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1533886944484245504/

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
THIS truly lives up to the thread's title. I had really hoped we'd NEVER hear this slime infested asshole's name ever again, but evidently mt is determined to be NOT the 'hardest working' member of congress, but the 'shittiest'.
You just cant make this shit up How much republicans do the exact things they condone. Here she is going on about children while using a pedo. its just mind boggling how Blind they are to what they are saying.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion that the sedition caucus is a failed medical experiment on what happens when a group of people share a single brain. This explains why they rarely talk at the same time and there are catastrophic glitches when the brain is in ownership mid transfer.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
HolyCrap!

There is a shortage of tampons because so many trans-women are using them.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
HolyCrap!

There is a shortage of tampons because so many trans-women are using them.

Buy one, get one free. "Everything's true on the internet" and "They put tampons in men's bathrooms" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
And counting.jpeg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
mtgreene is not just an avowed racist phobe, she's also a good ol' capitalist as well.

She hasn’t done much in the way of helping to get legislation passed that helps American families. But Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has made her presence in Washington D.C. known for being an outspoken critic of the Black Lives Matter movement and LGBTQ+ rights. And now, in an interesting turn of events, it looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband is putting his money where her mouth is, investing in companies that support those movements that his wife has passionately criticized.

According to Business Insider, Perry Greene, the Georgia Rep’s husband, purchased nearly $295,000 worth of stock in companies that support the Black Lives Matter movement and LGBTQ+ rights. Home Depot, United Parcel Service, Nestlé and Procter & Gamble Company are among the companies that Perry Greene purchased stock in on June 10, according to a disclosure document MTG filed with the U.S. House of Representatives on June 20. Executives from all of the companies have publicly come out in support of key social justice movements. “Black lives matter. They matter to us inside of Nestlé and they matter to us outside of Nestlé,” read a message from its executive leadership team.

In April of 2021, Greene got some serious heat for a tweet where she called Black Lives Matter “the strongest terrorist threat in our county.” And just this month, she called for an end to Pride Month, alleging that the month intended to recognize the impact of the LGBTQ community will end up causing a shortage of straight people. “Probably in about four or five generations, no one will be straight anymore,” Greene said. “Everyone will be either gay or trans or nonconforming or whatever the list of 50 or 60 different options there are.”

For her part, Greene says she does not control the companies included in her investment portfolio. “I have an independent investment advisor that has full discretionary authority on my accounts. I do not direct any trades,” she told Business Insider.

:cautious:

Top Bottom
1 2