Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Well, ain't this some $#!t. MTGreen gets to stay on the ballot, and we learn about the district MT is supposed to "represent"

In Georgia, where the congressional map has already been recently rearranged (likely because it went blue in 2020), at least two Black communities are facing the very real possibility of being represented by none other than the queen white nationalist MAGA mammy herself, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

If you’re a Peach State resident, you might be aware that the suburban communities in Powder Springs and Austell, Ga. are Black AF. According to the New York Times, shops and restaurants in Powder Springs are owned almost entirely by Black people. The city also elected its first Black mayor in 2015 and voted for Joe Biden by 14 percentage points in Cobb County, which used to be Republican-controlled.

From the Times:

There is one other big change: Powder Springs, a majority Black city, may soon be represented in Congress by Marjorie Taylor Greene.

That development, the result of new district maps drawn by Georgia state legislators, was part of a Republican drive to blunt Democrats’ power. But for residents, the prospect of Powder Springs and another predominantly Black suburb, Austell, being represented by perhaps the most far-right Republican in Congress is raising questions that go beyond partisan politics. Some say they have little trust that Ms. Greene will pay them the same attention and respect that she gives to her white, Republican constituents and fear their voice in Congress won’t speak for them.

Whaaah? You mean to tell me Black people don’t feel they’ll be appropriately represented by a Klanny nanny who referred to Black people as “slaves” to the Democratic party, compared Black Lives Matter to the KKK, claimed white Jan. 6 Capitol riot suspects were being discriminated against in jail “because of the color of their skin” and denounced the celebration of Kwanza? You don’t say.

Republicans just demonstrating their basic lack of shame & desire to crap on Black Georgians.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Who cares if white Supremacists​

shoots black people those brown people now they are the real threat.​

Marjorie Taylor Greene Can't Figure Out Why People Are Picking On Murderous White Supremacists​

There you have it. She is saying the quiet stuff out loud.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
sadly my wife's parents thinks what she says is true. but I am sure fox and such dont play the videos of most of what she says just carefully edited stuff. they did not know about the Jewish space lasers. and now of the peach tree meat.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Not surprisingly when one gets elected to congress to represent her constituents, then is such an ass she gets bounced from her congressional duties, one has plenty of time for some dumb shit.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1532740476591296514/

Refresher:

Yes, I said "dumb shit". You have to be, if you claim to be Christian, and think the former 2X impeached president represents any so called values or gives a shit about anyone's but his.

Remember. We've said it over & over. When these sorts accuse others of something, they are actually confessing about themselves.

That's why anyone who opposes what mt's dribbling on about, has to be a "domestic terrorist".

Something Christian Nationalism has been accused of. Just ask the FBI.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1532739849630908416/

At least she is getting the attention she craves & doing it on the gov't dime while not doing a blessed thing she was elected for.

America!

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
got to love a Serial cheater telling uis how her faith has worked to keep her moral.
As it's been said many times, none of these people are particularly religious let alone Christian.

It's just thanks to the tacit acceptance of Evangelicals of a 2X impeached former president to get their way, others feel empowered to cloak their fascism / racism now in the name of a faith.

Which is why it's so important for mt to demonize anyone not on board with her crazy / hate.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1320449450473500672/

Same old playbook, relatively new framing.

Top Bottom
1 2