Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
We should build a wall to keep those terrible brown people out, but.

There are major staffing shortages reported in every sector from big companies to small businesses to police departments to air traffic control.

We have a population loss that is starting to show severe effects because over 63 million people have been murdered in the womb.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If she thought it was really murder, she wouldn't have to qualify it with "in the womb".

What the **** is this airheaded sleaze doing about actual murder? Womb murder = bad, school youth slaughter = a small price to pay for our god-given, holy second amendment?

These FREAKS will fight harder for your three month fetus than they will your kindergartener.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
We should build a wall to keep those terrible brown people out, but.

There are major staffing shortages reported in every sector from big companies to small businesses to police departments to air traffic control.
We have a population loss that is starting to show severe effects because over 63 million people have been murdered in the womb.

One could even say we need to make more babies for the Reich.

The messaging on the far right and the party leader is like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game, except it's One Degree of Hitler.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
At a town hall commenting on a proposed Hyundia plant in Georgia MTG said “We’re the Bible Belt. We don’t want to be the Battery Belt.” While it’s true that you can’t have batteries and bibles in the same proximity, this was really a dog whistle to Christians who know the story of Moses taking the ten commandments tablets to the people in the bed of a gas powered Ford F150.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
At a town hall commenting on a proposed Hyundia plant in Georgia MTG said “We’re the Bible Belt. We don’t want to be the Battery Belt.” While it’s true that you can’t have batteries and bibles in the same proximity, this was really a dog whistle to Christians who know the story of Moses taking the ten commandments tablets to the people in the bed of a gas powered Ford F150.
What an idiotic statement…by the Georgian. And did they vote for Trump? 🤔

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Someone should ask her why she wants a wall at the border instead a long row of tables and bible thumpers - a border bible study. I'd just hit her over the head with her favorite non-banned book any chance I got, I'd weave it into every issue. If she thinks Joe Biden needs impeached, I'd ask her what the bible says about political retribution. Probably nothing, but I'm sure she doesn't know that either. I'd also ask these religious freaks who want to ban books that mention homosexuality how the bible can condemn it without mentioning it, which would render it eligible for banning. I'd also ask her what her favorite book says about women being loud, obnoxious and frequently parading herself outside of the home - and remind her that these are HER beliefs, not mine.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I realize she's coo coo for cocoa puffs but this just isn't cool to do to anyone and I hope they nail whoever is responsible. Don't like what someone stands for? Maybe put that same effort into getting out the vote instead.

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'Swatted' on Christmas Day​

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, said she was "swatted" on Christmas Day.

Swatted is a term used to describe being victim to a false report of a crime at your address, which prompts police to show up at your home.

"I was just swatted," Greene wrote on X, formerly Twitter, on Monday morning. "This is like the 8th time. On Christmas with my family here."

"My local police are the GREATEST and shouldn't have to deal with this. I appreciate them so much and my family and I are in joyous spirits celebrating the birth of our savior Jesus Christ!" Greene wrote.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I realize she's coo coo for cocoa puffs but this just isn't cool to do to anyone and I hope they nail whoever is responsible. Don't like what someone stands for? Maybe put that same effort into getting out the vote instead.

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'Swatted' on Christmas Day​

Agreed, though we should be cautious in assuming these are liberals. Could very well be, but we know how the MAGA cult turns on their own, and they don’t believe voting works anymore, at least unless they win.

I don’t like the behavior, but it’s hard to sympathize with someone who actively encourages and promotes this behavior.

Had the exact same thing happened to a judge, prosecutor or other court employee involved in the Trump indictments, she’d probably post gleefully about it on Twitter.

I want this brand of revenge politics to die, but until it does, the people promoting the behavior shouldn’t act surprised when they are the victims of it.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
She was not. Sorry.

Let me borrow a line of reasoning from MTG - how do I know this wasn’t legitimate political discourse? Or that the police backing up her story aren’t deep state operatives? Or that the swatter isn’t actually a patriot? Maybe they legitimately believe MTG lost her last election, which apparently makes taking laws into your own hands acceptable.

When you throw facts, evidence and logic out the window - as Marjorie often does - how can you believe anything at all?

Yep, that’s what I’m rolling with. MTG was not a swatting victim, the police are lying, and Soros is behind it all.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
My opinion is if we would've been pissed that it happened to a Democrat, we should be pissed that it happened to a Republican, or anyone else for that matter. Regardless of what side one is on the partisan divide/hypocrisy is just cringeworthy sometimes.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Attack On Trump Judge Fails Because Of 1 Word​

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 7.01.11 AM.png

Top Bottom
1 2