Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
The Wharrgarbl never stops.

(Individual-ONE) stopped in at a gun shop to purchase a Glock pistol with his face etched onto the side of it. He told his aides twice, "I want to buy this gun." The first question is, did he actually buy the gun? The reason why we have to ask this is that he has, on more than one occasion, loudly proclaimed that he was buying food for people only to have them later report that it was never actually paid for by Trump or his campaign.

… Greene and her boyfriend, Right Side Broadcasting's Brian Glenn, confirmed that they were present and he did purchase the gun. They were asserting this to gush over the fact that Trump was demonstrating what a strong supporter he was of gun rights. … problem for Trump is, both he and the gun shop owner may have just committed federal felonies on camera since Trump is under multiple indictments. 18 U.S.C. 922(d)(1) makes it a crime for anyone to sell a firearm to a person under felony indictment … 18 U.S.C. 922( n ) makes it a crime to for a person under indictment to either ship or transport a firearm from one place to another, or to receive any firearm which has been shipped in interestate commerce …

So, yeah, it looks like she ratted him out.

(this the very thing that Hunter Biden is in trouble for)

Last edited:

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
The shofar, at least, is appropriate for the occasion. The channukia is way off base. She’s just plain ignorant.
Yep. And if she was going to pander, she should have at least gotten the phrase right: it’s G’mar chatima. I’m also surprised she didn’t add something about asking Jews to use space lasers against woke targets.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
Now she is fighting with Fetterman over propriety. She thinks it is disrespectful of our National institutions to not wear a suit and tie in the Senate chamber (she who so highly respected our nation's institutions on January 6th). His opinion of showing dick pics on the House floor is of a similar tone.

MJT certainly is not one to be lecturing others on proper conduct of elected officials. Perhaps one of, if not the last person who should ever pretend to be a voice of authority or reason.

But I have to say I find Fetterman’s new dress code “accomodation” (whatever that even means) absolutely remarkable. The purpose of wearing more formal clothes is to show respect to the institution. It also demonstrates to others, especially ones constituents, that you are taking the responsibility of representation seriously and professionally.

And for those pretending formal attire is some sort of elitist thing… I would argue it’s far more elitist for senators to be allowed to dress like plumbers on the job while aids are required to dress formally.

Society expects if you go to court you wear more formal clothes- whether you’re the judge, prosecutor, lawyer, defendant, plaintiff, or court staff. When you meet your doctor you don’t expect him to be dressed like he/she was just doing manual labor. You wouldn’t expect a college professor to dress like they’re going to run a marathon.

Appropriate attire is a well recognized societal expectation whether you agree with it or not. I think it’s entirely disrespectful and a disgrace to the senate and voters to not be able to take the effort to be presentable.

If he has physical limitations due to his stroke it does not appear to me what he is wearing would be any easier to put on- he’s still wearing button up shirts which is a common problem with fine motor impairment. If tying a tie is a problem there are alternatives like clip on ties or a surely aid could assist him. Id even give him a pass on a tie.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
But I have to say I find Fetterman’s new dress code “accomodation” (whatever that even means) absolutely remarkable. The purpose of wearing more formal clothes is to show respect to the institution. It also demonstrates to others, especially ones constituents, that you are taking the responsibility of representation seriously and professionally.

Yes, remarkable.

rawImage.jpg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
But I have to say I find Fetterman’s new dress code “accomodation” (whatever that even means) absolutely remarkable.
You know, I do not. It is a bit of a façade, really. The dealmaking, which is how Congress functions, happens over the poker table or at the cocktail bar or where ever, not so much in official chambers. Formal wear is theater, obfuscating how the sausage is really made.

And anyway, what about the women? The dress code for them seems much more flexible.

If tying a tie is a problem there are alternatives like clip on ties or a surely aid could assist him. Id even give him a pass on a tie.
Ties are entirely evil and serve no useful purpose. They just reduce bloodflow to the cranium, which helps explain why things are so messed up.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
You know, I do not. It is a bit of a façade, really. The dealmaking, which is how Congress functions, happens over the poker table or at the cocktail bar or where ever, not so much in official chambers. Formal wear is theater, obfuscating how the sausage is really made.

And anyway, what about the women? The dress code for them seems much more flexible.

Ties are entirely evil and serve no useful purpose. They just reduce bloodflow to the cranium, which helps explain why things are so messed up.

Boebert should be wearing a tube top, bikini bottom, nicotine patch, and gun belt. The fact that she gets to try to mask her idiocy with a suit is offensive. Similarly MTG should be required to cover her dome with tinfoil. The attire should match the rhetoric. That should be the dress code.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m with the people who say politicians should be required to wear the logos or names of their top donors. This would probably greatly reduce campaign related corruption. While donors may be giving money towards the bigger general project of party votes in their favor, I highly doubt any of them would want their name advertised to the general public the next time MTG starts spouting off about government nanobots implanted in fetus pizza toppings.

On that note, I wish Fetterman would wear a hoodie that says "George Soros is my copilot" just to trigger the right.

Last edited:

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score

I’m late to responding this… but I disagree overall, though I would agree in the sense that how people choose to present themselves in clothing is always a facade- whether it’s a senator in public in a suit or a t-shirt. Fetterman I presume with a “casual” dress code (not sure I would even call it that) is trying to signal he is just an “ordinary guy” when he is nothing of the sort.

I don’t care what he or others wears when he’s at home, in his office, on the campaign trail, etc- that’s one’s own prerogative. But there should be some expectation of decorum around how you present yourself when on the floor of the senate. At least when people wear dress attire they are signaling professionalism and respect to the institution, constituents, and colleagues. Showing up to the floor like a schlub suggests you don’t care enough to put the effort.

And this policy notably only applied to congresspeople, not aids and other staff. So frankly by dressing outside the professional norm just seems like a way to flaunt your status and unique privilege.

I will say some of the previous rules, like restricting religious headwear is ridiculous and frankly un-American.

Coming from healthcare, I can say men and women are held to two different standards. When I was in school I had to wear a tie every day while interning. Meanwhile somehow the women got a way with yoga pants.

Top Bottom
1 2