Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
If quiet is what you seek, I suggest this stuff we used to use. It comes in an 18" roll that you drop over a spindle that has a pull handle on it. About 4 times around her head should be secure enough to keep her quiet – I leave it to you whether to put holes in the shrink wrap where her nostrils are.
I'm envisioning the opening scenes of "The Batman".... ;)

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
so she seems to be trying to fight the constitution?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Sues To Stop Challenge To Her Reelection Eligibility​

Greene’s lawsuit asks a judge to declare that the law that the voters are using to challenge her eligibility is itself unconstitutional and to prohibit state officials from enforcing it.
A rarely cited part of the 14th Amendment says no one can serve in Congress “who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress . . . to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same.” Ratified shortly after the Civil War, it was meant in part to keep representatives who had fought for the Confederacy from returning to Congress.

Georgia law says any voter who is eligible to vote for a candidate may challenge that candidate’s qualifications by filing a written complaint within two weeks after the deadline for qualifying. The secretary of state must then notify the candidate of the challenge and request a hearing before an administrative law judge. After holding a hearing, the administrative law judge presents findings to the secretary of state, who then must determine whether the candidate is qualified.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
so she seems to be trying to fight the constitution?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Sues To Stop Challenge To Her Reelection Eligibility​

Greene’s lawsuit asks a judge to declare that the law that the voters are using to challenge her eligibility is itself unconstitutional and to prohibit state officials from enforcing it.
A rarely cited part of the 14th Amendment says no one can serve in Congress “who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress . . . to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same.” Ratified shortly after the Civil War, it was meant in part to keep representatives who had fought for the Confederacy from returning to Congress.

Georgia law says any voter who is eligible to vote for a candidate may challenge that candidate’s qualifications by filing a written complaint within two weeks after the deadline for qualifying. The secretary of state must then notify the candidate of the challenge and request a hearing before an administrative law judge. After holding a hearing, the administrative law judge presents findings to the secretary of state, who then must determine whether the candidate is qualified.
This is great. More of this please.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
so right out of the fundamentalists bible eve though she does exactly follow it. this is the person who is going to judge transgender people??

Even more frightening, that there's people actually clapping. Like her insane message in a vacuum is scary enough, but then you realize there's at least, a couple[?] of people in that small room, who think, "Yes, your words make sense, they are the truth."

*shudder*

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This is no different than what the “respectable” Republicans were doing directly to Ketanji Brown Jackson in the Capitol. She is a moron, but I find their actions more offensive. They were accusing a mother, to her face, in front of her kids, of supporting pedophiles. Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and the other Republicans in the room that day have no conscience.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Even more frightening, that there's people actually clapping. Like her insane message in a vacuum is scary enough, but then you realize there's at least, a couple[?] of people in that small room, who think, "Yes, your words make sense, they are the truth."

*shudder*
It looked like a small crowd there, and the vibe appeared indiscernible from a tent revival. I’m surprised she didn’t crack open a box of rattlesnakes to demonstrate the Lord would protect her.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This is no different than what the “respectable” Republicans were doing directly to Ketanji Brown Jackson in the Capitol. She is a moron, but I find their actions more offensive. They were accusing a mother, to her face, in front of her kids, of supporting pedophiles. Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and the other Republicans in the room that day have no conscience.

It does seem like that's the new baseline for GOP discourse, call people pedophiles / supporters of, without any proof or regards for the situation. Someone in that Twitter thread said, "You think she's nuts, but she's just talking from the same script as the rest of them ..."

It looked like a small crowd there, and the vibe appeared indiscernible from a tent revival. I’m surprised she didn’t crack open a box of rattlesnakes to demonstrate the Lord would protect her.

That's hysterical you say that, kind of semi-recently we re-watched the first season of True Detective, and there's a scene like you describe, and Wife looked at me and said, "That's like a school board meeting here in Flori-duh ..."

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This woman is definitely certifiable. So she has no problem with January 6, but thinks Kimmel is a misogynist and was provoking his viewers to violence?

This woman needs help, and I say that seriously. She's either intentionally making a mockery of her position, or she's legit nuts. Either way, she's unfit to serve, but now that Trump has endorsed her - which is a whole different discussion of insanity - I expect McCarthy and her colleagues will continue letting her spout nonsense, make gaffes and mingle with white nationalists.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This woman is definitely certifiable. So she has no problem with January 6, but thinks Kimmel is a misogynist and was provoking his viewers to violence?

This woman needs help, and I say that seriously. She's either intentionally making a mockery of her position, or she's legit nuts. Either way, she's unfit to serve, but now that Trump has endorsed her - which is a whole different discussion of insanity - I expect McCarthy and her colleagues will continue letting her spout nonsense, make gaffes and mingle with white nationalists.

The GOP is now the party of low IQ internet trolls and people who get violent when they hear “Last call!” at the local dive bar.

Top Bottom
1 2