Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

She sent out an (I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your) eNewsletter – there is no age restriction for subscriptions, so it is possible that minors received the link and followed it. Of course, most children are more mature than the kind of person who would subscribe to a load of wharrgarbl like that.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

She sent out an (I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your) eNewsletter – there is no age restriction for subscriptions, so it is possible that minors received the link and followed it. Of course, most children are more mature than the kind of person who would subscribe to a load of wharrgarbl like that.

"Greene defended her decision to show the images during the hearing in an interview with Newsmax on Wednesday, saying the photos were "the evidence that I believe the American people deserve to see because when the American people can see this evidence, as uncomfortable as it was for me to show it on the Oversight Committee today, I believe that's how they can hold this government accountable."

Evidence of what? Hold government accountable for what?

I'm completely unable to even creatively try to connect the dots on the point she's trying to make. It's as if she is down to the last marble rolling around in her empty head.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
"Greene defended her decision to show the images during the hearing in an interview with Newsmax on Wednesday, saying the photos were "the evidence that I believe the American people deserve to see because when the American people can see this evidence, as uncomfortable as it was for me to show it on the Oversight Committee today, I believe that's how they can hold this government accountable."

I'm completely unable to even creatively try to connect the dots on the point she's trying to make. It's as if she is down to the last marble rolling around in her empty head.
Evidence of Government officials using their office who target their political opponents (including family) for political gain.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Some of these memes are gold.

tkc6oui0e4db1.png

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Biden's attorney agrees.
Hunter Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell condemned Rep. Greene’s move as “political theater,” adding, “We are curious to hear how that instance of pure harassment of a private person’s personal life informed Congress of some real gap in our tax laws.” Lowell also said, “Nothing is beneath Ms. Greene.”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

MTG Posts Lists of Demands Before Supporting Raise of Debt Ceiling​

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) on Thursday announced a set of conditions that must be met for her to vote to raise the debt ceiling: holding a vote on an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, defunding “Biden’s weaponization of government,” eliminating “all COVID vaccine and mandates,” and putting a stop to congressional funding of the Ukrainian war effort. Addressing constituents at a town hall event in her home state—a video clip of which she later posted on Twitter alongside her demands—Greene explained that one of her biggest points of contention was the funding for Special Counsel Jack Smith’s investigations into former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election and his mishandling of classified documents. (Both of those investigations have resulted in indictments.) “I will not fund those things, and I thought it was most important to tell you all first, because I work for you. And that’s what we have to do,” Greene told those in attendance. Earlier this summer, Greene was removed from the House Freedom Caucus, which issued ultimatums of its own last week, which included ending the prosecutions of Trump and ending “the Left’s cancerous woke policies in the Pentagon.”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, her constituents don’t know or care that she does nothing to improve their condition and makes them look foolish for voting for her.
they voted for her by a large margin so screw them they deserve this idiot.

Top Bottom
1 2