Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
There are over 400 Reps who are not her. She is a lot of bark, not much else.

Her and AOC are opposite sides of the same coin. A lot of firey talk that the opposition thinks is destroying the country but not a lot to be found on the list of accomplishments. They'll both borg into the establishment as their extremist pet.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Her and AOC are opposite sides of the same coin. A lot of firey talk that the opposition thinks is destroying the country but not a lot to be found on the list of accomplishments. They'll both borg into the establishment as their extremist pet.

I disagree with you, I think AOC is very intelligent and I believe it is the progressive flank of the party that is responsible for the aggressively progressive Biden agenda. She’s super young too and I don’t think she’s as “extremist” as MTG, at least in the sense that if she is talking a lot, it’s about things that matter, not calling J6 defendants “political prisoners” and trying to overthrow and subvert democracy. Her rhetoric is for equality, not racist or anti-Semitic like Marge.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I disagree with you, I think AOC is very intelligent and I believe it is the progressive flank of the party that is responsible for the aggressively progressive Biden agenda. She’s super young too and I don’t think she’s as “extremist” as MTG, at least in the sense that if she is talking a lot, it’s about things that matter, not calling J6 defendants “political prisoners” and trying to overthrow and subvert democracy. Her rhetoric is for equality, not racist or anti-Semitic like Marge.

Agree. In summary, for me, I believe MTG is constantly crying for attention. While AOC deeply believes in what she advocates, and truly cares about others - especially those living on the margins.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Agree. In summary, for me, I believe MTG is constantly crying for attention. While AOC deeply believes in what she advocates, and truly cares about others - especially those living on the margins.

Saying that AOC cares about things of substance and MTG only cares about notoriety and horse shit isn’t really disagreeing with me. They are both firebrands for their opposite sides of political spectrum and what their values are, and while AOC may be one of the voices of the progressive agenda (I’d say polling plays a bigger part) I think you could also say MTG has had just as big of an impact on the Republican lead House.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Saying that AOC cares about things of substance and MTG only cares about notoriety and horse shit isn’t really disagreeing with me. They are both firebrands for their opposite sides of political spectrum and what their values are, and while AOC may be one of the voices of the progressive agenda (I’d say polling plays a bigger part) I think you could also say MTG has had just as big of an impact on the Republican lead House.

Perhaps part of the difference in their groups is concord. There may be as many as 8 or 10 who trend toward progressive agenda, but they are generally on the same page. As compared to Green and Boebert having a hair-pulling confrontation on the House floor.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Perhaps part of the difference in their groups is concord. There may be as many as 8 or 10 who trend toward progressive agenda, but they are generally on the same page. As compared to Green and Boebert having a hair-pulling confrontation on the House floor.

Progressives are listening to NPR and reading science journals while MAGA is watching reruns of Jerry Springer and sticking forks into electrical sockets probing for surveillance devices. The polar opposite of an intelligent Progressive isn’t an intelligent MAGA. That’s where I think the reflexive “they aren’t even close to the same” is misguided. It’s not about equal intelligence but with different views. It’s about intelligence level 10 vs idiocy level 10.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
374251184_705147071648807_6985637204852465621_n.jpg

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The stunts won’t work. The only people cheering this crap are the same minority of Americans that have cost them seats the last three election cycles. Democrats impeached Trump for his Ukraine call and were rewarded with winning the presidency by unseating an incumbent. There are a lot of dumb Americans, but not enough to believe these Republican stunts have merit.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now she is fighting with Fetterman over propriety. She thinks it is disrespectful of our National institutions to not wear a suit and tie in the Senate chamber (she who so highly respected our nation's institutions on January 6th). His opinion of showing dick pics on the House floor is of a similar tone.

I think the rules of decorum state hoodies are only acceptable if they are cheaply-made with a decal of Trump as Rambo on them. A day waiver can be given if you hang gallows, threaten to kill the VP and smear feces on the walls.

Top Bottom
1 2