Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
LOL. One of the dumber things I’ve heard. I guess getting the kids to and from school is of lesser value.

Of course if women would just stay in the kitchen where they belong we wouldn’t have this problem. 😄

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He has a valid point. Since all real men with corporate jobs are now permanently working from home, who needs streets. Only kids with part-time jobs need to go anywhere.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe her problem is that she is worried about roads and bridges

This kind of idiocy is on display for everyone to see even the ladies on the right side of the spectrum.

He has a valid point. Since all real men with corporate jobs are now permanently working from home, who needs streets. Only kids with part-time jobs need to go anywhere.
Except for the million trucks on the road delivering goods. ;)

U

User.45

Hmm, maybe her problem is that she is worried about roads and bridges

I listened to the excerpt and it's not bad at all. He's defending the infrastructure bill by saying that reduction of commute time would increase quality time for those that have to use the infrastructure to get stuff done. He quotes his wife saying this is a women's issue because often women have to drop off/pick up the kids for school. Backward or not he's not wrong at all about this. [The way to fix it is to set a higher bar for fathers]

I'll say these guys are backwards AF, but he is sticking his neck out saying that benefitting his constituents is more important than bickering about the infrastructure bill being considered a win for Biden. I think it's really unfair to punish guys like this for using awkward terms to explain why they [are saying to] do the actual right thing.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Soon it's gonna be fembots (gynoids, LOL).

1624929885998.png

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
When your loony starts catching up with you...
Republican Reps. Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene hoped the third time might be the charm for finding a California venue to host their “America First” rally on Saturday night. But instead of speaking to a packed arena, the pair were left with the sidewalk outside the Riverside City Hall.

Greene used the “Peaceful Protest Against Communism” to hawk vaccine hesitancy. She urged the crowd, “Don’t let them force your kids to wear masks at school. Don’t let your kids be forced to take a vaccine that’s not FDA approved.” Meanwhile, coronavirus cases in California are surging as the more contagious Delta variant rips through the unvaccinated population.

Gaetz, who is currently under federal investigation for sex trafficking and abuse of a minor, railed against “the corrupt forces in the Department of Justice and the FBI” and complained that the private venues’ refusals to host the pair amounted to an infringement on their freedom of speech.

“They may try to cancel us online, they may try to pursue us in real life, they may shut down our venues, but we will take this fight to them in the courts, in the halls of Congress, and if necessary in the streets,” he said.

In Riverside, city council members had voiced their concern with the two representatives, with council member Ronald Fierro saying, “The hateful and racist rhetoric that will be perpetrated at this event by these two well-known extremists has absolutely no place in our City.”

The M3 Live Anaheim Event Center had canceled on Gaetz and Taylor Greene Saturday afternoon, just hours before the event was scheduled to begin. This came after two separate venues, the Pacific Hills Banquet & Event Center in Laguna Hills and the Riverside Convention Center, canceled on the pair after protesters flooded the respective owners with complaints.

The M3 Live Anaheim Event Center had stepped up on Saturday morning to offer a last-minute reprieve for those who RSVP’d for the free event (“VIP” tickets, which include photo opps with Gaetz and Taylor Greene, cost $250).

But it seemed that a countdown to a third cancelation was inevitable after Mike Lyster, spokesperson for the city of Anaheim, released a statement condemning the plans.

“We learned of the planned relocation of this event to a private venue in our city late Friday. It is not a decision by or supported by the city of Anaheim,” the statement said. “As a city we respect free speech but also have a duty to call out speech that does not reflect our city and its values. We are looking into this matter this morning.”

When reached for comment, Elizabeth Camarillo, the director of operations for the M3 Live Anaheim Event Center, declined to comment.

But, moments later, the City of Anaheim tweeted that the America First rally was canned. “The city of Anaheim shared public safety concerns with the [venue] operator, and those concerns are shared by the operator,” a statement read.

I discovered THIS article because #MattGaetzisAPervert has been trending all day on Twitter. Needless to say there's quite a bit there.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
You have to wonder if MTG’s lunatic rhetoric is behind stuff like this…

…’cause sometimes it seems like the US is the world’s leading exporter of crazy ideas.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
When your loony starts catching up with you...

I discovered THIS article because #MattGaetzisAPervert has been trending all day on Twitter. Needless to say there's quite a bit there.

Gaetz and Taylor Greene are some pair. Well it's said it takes all kinds to make the world go round. I think we may already have got enough spin from the two of them to keep us going for awhile yet. They could both retire now and make my year.

I recently re-read a speech that historian David McCullough gave by invitation to a joint session of Congress back in 1989, and felt like I was reading ancient history, especially in the part where he was talking about the historical greatness of that body over time:

As history abundantly shows, Congress, for all its faults, has not been the unbroken parade of clowns and thieves and posturing windbags so often portrayed.

We make sport of Congress, belittle it, bewail its ineptitudes and inefficiency. We have from the beginning, and probably we always will. You do it yourselves, particularly at election time. But what should be spoken of more often, and more widely understood, are the great victories that have been won here, the decisions of courage and vision achieved, the men and women of high purpose and integrity, and yes, at times genius, who have served here.

It was Congress after all that provided the Homestead Act, ended slavery, ended child labor, built the railroads, built the Panama Canal, the Interstate Highway System. It was Congress that paid for Lewis and Clark and for our own travels to the Moon. It was Congress that changed the course of history with Lend-Lease and the Marshall Plan, that created Social Security, TVA, the G.I. Bill, the Voting Rights Act, and the incomparable Library of Congress.

It is not by chance that we Americans have built here on our Capitol Hill, side by side with the center of government, our greatest library, a free and open repository of books and without limit on viewpoint, in every language, from every part of the world.

The quotes are excerpts from: David McCullough's “The American Spirit" (a collection of some of his speeches).

Top Bottom
1 2