Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Facebook having a laugh last month

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.16.31 AM.png

ImpeccableDeliciousIndri-size_restricted.gif

-Yes, both are juvenile & stupid. Fitting.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
She thinks she is clever. It’s not quite beyond me how this kind of poison could get elected from Alabama. Oh wait:
An audience in Alabama cheered when the conspiracy-loving lawmaker praised their state for having one of the country’s lowest COVID-19 vaccination rates.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Ripped For ‘Encouraging Violence’ With Anti-Vaccine Speech​

Conspiracy theory-endorsing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) faced backlash after she told an audience in Alabama that door-to-door outreach vaccination workers “might not like the welcome they get” because “in the South, we all love our Second Amendment rights,” reported Al.com.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Alabama is ripe for the MTGs of this world. This is the newsletter we got last night from our mayor.

0627A62D-7C3A-4C71-A237-044BD76BA42F.jpeg

Almost 1000 cases in a single day in a city with a population of no more than 400,000. Followed by encouragement to bring the whole family to these crowded events and share Covid with your friends and neighbors.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Alabama is ripe for the MTGs of this world. This is the newsletter we got last night from our mayor.

View attachment 7726

Almost 1000 cases in a single day in a city with a population of no more than 400,000. Followed by encouragement to bring the whole family to these crowded events and share Covid with your friends and neighbors.
Gotta love the “sleep tight” ending too… sleep tight - it might be your last night alive.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Gotta love the “sleep tight” ending too… sleep tight - it might be your last night alive.
I am not sure that that is exactly what that means. There are parts of the country where "tight" is common parlance for the condition of having had a sufficient titration of ethanol. In other words, "sleep tight" could mean "get drunk and go to bed". Or something.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I am not sure that that is exactly what that means. There are parts of the country where "tight" is common parlance for the condition of having had a sufficient titration of ethanol. In other words, "sleep tight" could mean "get drunk and go to bed". Or something.
As a kid, grandma told me “good night, sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite…”

Seeing “sleep tight” in a letter meant for adults feels condescending…

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Actually it dates back to the way beds were made and having to tighten up the straps that held up the mattress.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now she's trying to coin the term corporate communism where she has things exactly ass backwards, the government is telling corporations what to do. To throw her a bone she could be talking about regulations, but the government isn't telling them to offshore jobs or put shareholders above all else.

Top Bottom
1 2